5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent bag
I wasn't quite sure of what to expect as I couldn't find any review (hence mine) and I was pleasantly surprised.
This bag is waterproof, although I haven't tried to put it underwater, rain is certainly not a problem. The roll up closure works well, they even added a velcro band which can allow you to not even roll it if you don't fear water in.
What I wasn't too...
Published on 14 Jan 2012 by Megaceros

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, except the stitching
Published 11 months ago by Dr Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent bag, 14 Jan 2012
Megaceros (Ramsgate, UK) - See all my reviews
What I wasn't too sure about was the comfort of the bag. Good surprise again, slightly padded for the back and with a sternum strap as well as the hipbelt the bag won't move. Even heavily loaded (I had over 10kg recently) it is very comfy.
Overall a worthwile purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Backpack, 3 Mar 2012
Very good purchase. I needed 100% waterproof backpack (to protect my laptop and stuff when cycling off road to work)and realised none of my previous backpacks were giving me that level of protection depsite manufacturers'claims. This one is indeed watertight - if you lock the opening by using the velcro strip and then roll it down and secure by fastening the plastic clip you can practically drop it on water and it will stay afloat! The fabric will not get soaked which was happening with my older rucksacks. It is spacious - truly 30L and very light! The back padding is OK, nice and soft, , however, it is clinging to my back too much (blocking ventilation), so perhaps a plastic rail would be nice improvement, good waist and chest straps; fully adjustable. What is definitely missing is some sort of inner compartment/pocket(at least one, even small) - it is in fact a simple sack, so easy to pack as you just throw stuff into it. It gets tricky if you need to store smaller items and want to retrive them easily. In overall I would recommend it when keeping your things dry is a priority. Really good for bikers when you need to carry bit heavier and bigger loads. Finally, even my wife approved this purchase which means it is not overpriced!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec 2012
It is very roomy and really comfortable. It is in fact waterproof. I carry my laptop every day by bike with this backpack and never let the water get in. I definitely would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack, 31 Mar 2014
We do a lot of hiking and living in the UK there is a lot of rain/moisture. As such we were looking for a waterproof backpack that would hold clothing, etc for 2-3 days that would not allow water in. We purchased the 30L Aqua Quest dry bag and it works wonderfully. Comfortable, easy to close, bottle holders on side hold a good sized water bottle. All round very pleased with the packpacks. The only thing missing would be a small separate zipped compartment inside or even outside for a quick grab of keys, map, small camera etc. Thank you again Canada for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Nov 2013
I went walking in Wales a couple of weeks ago, wind and rain lashing down but every thing stayed dry in the bag. Better than I thought it would be, great bye.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, 28 May 2014
Amazing product. I use this for all camping, kayaking and canoeing activities. I have used this bag climbing and it held out despite a constant battering from the rocks. I would highly recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, except the stitching, 31 July 2013
First impression taking it out of the box, i thought it was too flimsy and cheap. But then filled up and put on it was surprisingly comfortable, sitting quite high and snug on the back. I took it for a test in Snowdonia and it took the scrapes of the rocks and the pouring rain excellently, and was still very comfortable. However, the other day one of the waist straps got caught on a pole while lifting the pack and the whole strap tore clean off. I hadn't put any force into pulling it and so was very surprised that the stitching had torn so very easily. A big disapointment. Overall, it's a comfortable waterproof rucksack of good design and material, but all of the stitching is very very bad. Aqua Quest really needs to address this.