on 6 March 2014
This is a wonderful bag, fits my purpose perfectly, the size is exactly right and is large enough to hold all my kit and 3 additional full size bats.

You've probably have seen other reviews on the old Pro 400 bag, but this one is completely different to the previous product. Kookaburra have totally redesigned the bag with a side pocket for extra things like fixture booklets and even large enough to fit my mallet.
on 16 April 2014
This is my 3rd cricket bag in 3 years....let hope this one last longer than the previous two. The signs look good! The zips always seem to be the weakness on cricket bags, however because this bags seems marginally bigger than the other two there is just that little bit more room in the bag to never have to strain the bag and shoe compartment a simple but nice feature to stop those whites getting grubby and solid wheels on rigid base make transporting it a breeze and those all important zips also seem to a little more robust even if it is early days.
on 13 June 2015
The bag has not lasted well, it's in the early stage of the second season and the end around the wheels has worn right through meaning that I have to put card across the end to stop equipment disappearing out whenever I use it. The zips and all other parts of the bag have been excellent but a bag should last for more than one season.
on 4 August 2014
I have bought this bag for Softball matches, and it has been excellent! Other bags disintegrated after 1 season but this if far superiorly manufactured. Highly recommend and at a great price too.
on 6 August 2014
Fantastic purchase. Would definitely buy again, although with the quality, I don't think I will be replacing in a hurry! Great size, lots of pockets, easy to pull along.
on 19 September 2014
Great bag room for all my son's school games kits and 3 pairs of shoes.
He loves the fact it has wheels ,so her doesn't have to carry everything separate.
on 23 September 2014
Very good value for money. I bought this for my 10 years old son. It got lots of space.
on 1 March 2016
My kid uses it for ALL trips, He would go shopping with it.
on 6 May 2014
What a bargain. Easily holds all my kit, including two bats, with room to spare. The shoe compartment is a great feature.
on 4 September 2014
good bag and value for money

See one answered question