5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, affordable and reliable, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kazam Trooper X4.5 Sim Free Smartphone - Black (Wireless Phone)
I bought the KAZAM 4.5 Trooper and expected solid build quality and an efficient solution to my two cellphones problem.
It lived up to my expectations and I have not been disappointed, it fits my medium-user needs (web browsing, texting, emails, music) perfectly and therefore I'm extremely satisfied!

I will keep a lookout for future products from KAZAM, thumbs up.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice phone, 4 Feb 2014
Does everything you expect from an android phone. Solid build quality and decent screen. I bought is specifically for the dual sim capability so I can keep my uk number and add a local sim while travelling.

Pre-ordered the phone and am disappointed that the price dropped a couple of weeks after it was released.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good phone for the price android setup was a piece ..., 30 Jun 2014
very good phone for the price android setup was a piece of cake the only thing I found was the touch screen was very sensitive.

But I would recommend this phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars first smartphone still trying to work it out does not ..., 24 July 2014
first smartphone still trying to work it out does not come with instructions. for people who do not have internet they will not be able to get into the phone properly

Kazam Trooper X4.5 Sim Free Smartphone - Black