5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Just what i was looking for, wanted to protect my phone because the samsung galaxy note 3 is a very big phone! Id looked around and they were all so expensive in the shops then i came across this! Its cheap but doesnt look it im very happy with my purchase!
Published 7 months ago by Siobhan

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit
Case looks and feels great however is not a snug fit and when in my pocket I hear beeping as the phone comes back on due to the movement in my pocket from the not so snug cover
Published 3 months ago by william cunningham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Slim Fit Wallet Case Cover With Viewing Stand The Keep Talking Shop® (Purple) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Noted, 5 Mar 2014
Bought this for my new Samsung Note 3 phone, it fits perfectly.

It looks smart and professional rather than tacky and cheap

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim as stated and good for price., 12 Jan 2014
No problems with it. Hugs the phone and the hard case is a good protector. If you do not need a viewing screen then this is a good case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 31 Dec 2013
This cover was necessary for me because I felt that the screen needed protection while it was in my handbag. I chose white because my phone is white. It looks expensive even though it wasn't. I could not be happier and would recommend this item 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 31 Dec 2013
I feared the wallet may look cheap but I was mistaken.
It is stylish and sleek, and fits the phone perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, 25 Jun 2014
I'm really fussy about my phone cases. I've never been struck on the idea of the book type flip cases but this really is great. The darker purple hard inner case that holds the phone, is a lovely, tactile soft touch. The lighter purple outer feels like leather and the stitching is perfect. Inside the fold feels like suede and on the whole, doesn't make your phone feel bulky. All access cuts are in the perfect position. The folding stand feature works a treat and holds the phone exactly how I place it. The only thing I would say, is the press stud fastener takes some getting used to. I think a magnet fastener would have been better. All press studs eventually tear out and the sturdiness of this case means the press stud will most likely fail before the case is close to being knackered. However, this press stud is attached to a stiffened area in the fastener, rather than just the material so may prove me wrong. I will be buying this case again once I'm due for a replacement. It arrived quickly and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 24 Jun 2014
Great item fits perfectly and wont get ruined by kids either... very durable case... speedy delivery... does exactlt what it says for a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Slim Fit Wallet Case Cover with Viewing Stand, 24 Jun 2014
The case cover is very nice, elegant and the colour is just so perfect. I really love it and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but top quality, 16 Jun 2014
I bought my Samsung Note 3 and initially had a black and very ugly cover. This cover is perfect and compliments the white colour of my phone. The quality of the cover is top notch and it was very inexpensive. It offers full protection to my beloved phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, 15 Jun 2014