on 25 June 2014
I'm really fussy about my phone cases. I've never been struck on the idea of the book type flip cases but this really is great. The darker purple hard inner case that holds the phone, is a lovely, tactile soft touch. The lighter purple outer feels like leather and the stitching is perfect. Inside the fold feels like suede and on the whole, doesn't make your phone feel bulky. All access cuts are in the perfect position. The folding stand feature works a treat and holds the phone exactly how I place it. The only thing I would say, is the press stud fastener takes some getting used to. I think a magnet fastener would have been better. All press studs eventually tear out and the sturdiness of this case means the press stud will most likely fail before the case is close to being knackered. However, this press stud is attached to a stiffened area in the fastener, rather than just the material so may prove me wrong. I will be buying this case again once I'm due for a replacement. It arrived quickly and I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on 23 January 2014
Just what i was looking for, wanted to protect my phone because the samsung galaxy note 3 is a very big phone! Id looked around and they were all so expensive in the shops then i came across this! Its cheap but doesnt look it im very happy with my purchase!
on 5 March 2014
Bought this for my new Samsung Note 3 phone, it fits perfectly.

It looks smart and professional rather than tacky and cheap

Thanks
on 12 January 2014
No problems with it. Hugs the phone and the hard case is a good protector. If you do not need a viewing screen then this is a good case.
on 5 May 2014
This seems to be a good quality case; it fits well, and it is aesthetically pleasing. It provides the protection I was looking for without creating too much bulk. The material may not be real leather but it is a good simulation. There are two inner slots for carrying cards, which can be useful, but I don't recommend placing cards in them without also using a screen protector. I know from previous experience with such cases that credit cards are abrasive and they will cause scratches to your screen and, yes, even if it is made of Gorilla Glass. The scratching is superficial but builds up over time, and it will become noticeable, so think twice before making use of the card slots. The popper fastener on the case is also a real plus because the magnetic fasteners on some cases can have a negative effect on the screen, as others have reported. This case is, in my opinion, a good choice at a reasonable price.
on 1 April 2014
the item arrived within the delivery time specified and fits my (Samsung Galaxy) Note 3 perfectly, helping to keep it proteced a little longer throughout its (useful) life.

Design wise its not bad and looks quite stylish and you're able to stand the phone on its side (within the case) in order to watch films.videos.
Those that may mention the case doesn't fit round the phone fully, that's the 'leather'/leather look part of it, the other part is the the plastic backing in which the phone needs to 'click/snap' into otherwise the whole case would be material made only and you possibly wouldn't have a firm back to stand your phone on its side for watching films/videos, ie theres a reason the case was built the way it was.

I like it on my phone and would recommend it to those looking to purchase it.

enjoy!
on 31 December 2013
This cover was necessary for me because I felt that the screen needed protection while it was in my handbag. I chose white because my phone is white. It looks expensive even though it wasn't. I could not be happier and would recommend this item 100%.
on 14 May 2014
Having upgraded my phone to the larger Note 3, and as my wallet was wearing out at the same time, I decided to get a phone cover that would act as both and this has fitted the bill perfectly - it has even made me rationalise my cards (leaving the credit cards at home - not a bad thing as I no longer have them on me for impulse purchases - and putting the season tickets for venues in the car - I always drive to them so they are always available)

The only downside, and this is in hindsight so no fault of the product, is that there is nowhere to put cash although as I rarely carry any, if I do want to take £5 or £10 with me I can put it behind the phone in the opening created by the 'stand' and when the case is closed it is securely tucked away
on 12 August 2015
I was expecting something a little bit more "full" but it is surprisingly thin, which can be something good, I am just not used as my previous one was a bit thicker, as for that I don't know how resistant it can be against falls, but so far it has worked just fine... other thing, somehow it is not quite the color I expected, I ordered the "red" one, but it looks somewhat brownish in real life. It doesn't bother me that much though, but don't expect a dark cherry red. Overall, it is good for the price.
on 21 April 2014
Great value case, well made, plastic back is sturdy and the phone fits good and snugly, doesn't feel like it would pop out if dropped.
Works well when using it as an angled stand.
No magnet, popper clicks in at the back, I find it easy to open for incoming calls.
The only drawback for me is the volume/zoom rocker at the side has a bar over it from plastic casing so makes it a tad fiddly to operate when in video mode.
All in all very good value for the price, would recommend.