5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy even for twice the price
Published 3 months ago by Matteus Blanc

3.0 out of 5 stars Compact but heavy on batteries
Works fairly well but unfortunately uses up batteries very quickly. I did not realise that it is not Bluetooth. it is a nice compact size. Still not bad for the price.
Published 10 months ago by Susan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy even for twice the price, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: TeckNet® X331 Mini 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad and Multimedia Keys for PC, Android TV and others (Electronics)
I had used several other small keyboards like this in the past to control media centres at home. When the last Rii broke down quite soon after purchase I thought I'd try something new and went for the TeckNet. It's brilliant. Works well as far as range goes, the mouse is fairly useable and you've all the keys available without having to used fiddley functions modifiers (as for the Rii). The battery also lasts ages, even if you don't keep turning it off.

The device also stands up well to the attentions of angry toddlers and curious babies. I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 20 Aug 2014
I bought it for my android TV box and I couldn't be more satisfied. It is smal, light, charges really fast and the charging lasts for at least 5-6 days, depending of course from the use. I use my TV box daily for aprox. 5 hours, if that's any help. The distance between the mini keyboard and its receiver is less than 3 metres and it works like a charm, not sure for more than that though since my living room is not very big. All in all I am very happy with my wireless keyboard and the money I spent for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Feb 2014
If like me, you do not subscribe to buying another tv because it is "smart" and you have a spare computer that you can hook up to your existing tv with hdmi, then by all means this is the product for you. Straight out of the pack, plug and play, and it was good to go. It has a plus for a rechargeable battery and charger. Its multimedia buttons are good and handy. I do believe I have not mentioned that it fits snugly into two hands, like a sony psp. Brilliant ergonomics.

A point of improvement for the manufacturer is to go easy on the buttons. They are little hard to press. Perhaps, years I reckon, of pressing make them softer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Technique and Tech neat, 26 Aug 2014
This keyboard is tech neat. Technique is a way of describing how well it operates. Mini it is but yet the keys are spaciously well layout, takes to my hands like wearing warn gloves. Really it is a multi-functional device, shortcuts keys for everything makes working with it sample. I had this item for 3 months and I think its good money well spent what a treat. A little over £10. and the more i use it the better i can operate it. just hoping i don't wear out the white colour keys letters. if there was every a upgrade just lit up keyboard lights would do it for me, Turn on the lights when in the dark. No worrying about battery has a mobile phone type battery to power it, plus has an off bottom when not in use. It not blue tooth but works with a USB device plugin and turn on and ready to go. Good Job TeckNet,

3.0 out of 5 stars Compact but heavy on batteries, 18 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars tecknet x331 keyboard, 19 April 2014
I bought this for my smart TV really simple to use just plugged it in and away I went really pleased with it and so are the kids

5.0 out of 5 stars First class customer service, 11 April 2014
J. R. Saunders (Los Romanes Spain) - See all my reviews
I was at first delighted with this amazing little keypad, however, after a few weeks light use it failed. I am sure this was just bad luck as other buyers were writing rave reviews. I contacted Tecknet about the problem and they offered a replacement without quibble, or, as they were temporarily out of stock, gave me the option of a full refund. I accepted the refund and will have every confidence in dealing with them again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 15 Sep 2014
Great device. I have been using it for months now. I experienced once the same problem than other people where the device seems not to work anymore. I got it to work again and had no problems since. The issue may be that when pressing many keys at the same time it seems that there is a particular sequence that de-activate the communication between the device and the USB antenna. However, if it happens, turn the keyboard off (while keeping your antenna and whatever computer it is connected to on) the turn it back on while pressing a key (don't remember which key, maybe DEL) and it will re-activate the antenna.
You can also send an email to the company about your problem they will email back after a few days.
So to recap, worked great for the past 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 14 May 2014
Been using it for a while now, works great. last long time of charge. Easy to set on and charge

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly to use and the range can be poor., 17 Oct 2014
This seemed like a great idea. We had recently connected a laptop to our TV, so that we could browse the internet/use Netflix through our TV. This device looked perfect: small and neat, with a wireless connection. However, the connection was poor and we often had to get up off the sofa and go right up to the TV (even though there was clear line of sight to the usb wireless receiver). The keys are very fiddly to use and it is very easy to press the wrong button, which can be frustrating. The touchpad can be jumpy and erratic. We have now decided that it is not worth the hassle, cheap though it was, and have replaced it with a larger keyboard with trackpad for £28 (significantly better on all counts - wish we had bought it in the first place!).