on 21 March 2014
I bought these replacements for my daughter. The were just as I expected - exactly like the picture and a good price.
on 4 March 2014
Brightens up my shoes and gives them a bit of difference. I like them. I would recommend them especially if you have problems with your fingers as the laces are large enough to grip easily.
on 26 May 2014
At last a pair of replacement laces that are as good as the originals. No more weedy replacements for me.
on 18 August 2015
Lovely-replaced the black laces on the Dr Marten Vonda Rose 14 eyelet boots with these and they match the roses a treat! Thank you :)
on 18 April 2016
I bought these for my pair of 1460s, and it is the correct length.. the same as the original and slightly thicker. very good quality. I dislike the style though, as the boot already borderlines streetware vs countryware. Unfortunately while the brown/yellow colour combo looks great, it crosses the line from streetwear and turns the appearance into 100% that of a hiking boot - in my opinion.
on 7 April 2014
These are pretty purple boot laces to go in my purple DMs. They fit and I can't think of anything else to say about them as I haven't used them yet, as I also bought some rainbow bootlaces too, which I am using!
on 20 January 2016
If you think black boot laces with your DM's are boring but the yellow ones are a bit too stand-out-ish, then these are the laces for you! Quirky but subtle, I have them on both my black and green DM's :D
on 12 March 2014
My daughter's thrilled with the green laces on her pink Dr M's!

They were delivered quickly and are great quality.

We're satisfied customers!
on 21 August 2015
8 years on and the boots still look new. Well they do now they have clean laces in them. I've worn Dr Martens since i was 13, they are built to last.
on 17 June 2015
Best yellow laces I've ever owned.
No instructions but found some you tube guides on how to setup. No markings on which are left or right etc.