11,488 Reviews
 (9,321)
 (1,467)

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.
Published on 27 Jan. 2012 by Mrs. Lj Gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying because the uploaded photos did not always print onto the gift cards - instead it printed blank gift certificates
I tried to upload 7 photos for 7 personalised gift cards. On the ordering pages it appeared that my photos had uploaded without problems and the proofs shown to me on screen were fine. I then submitted my payment and tried to print the cards to find that 4 out of the 7 had failed to upload correctly and instead only blank gift certificates were printing out. On querying...
Published 16 months ago by E Atkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed with Kindle Gift Certificate, 24 Jan. 2013
I was disappointed that eventhough I bought a printable Kindle Fire Gift Certificate, it was unusable on my wife's kindle account, which is with amazon.com, proved to be a useless and expensive gift.

There was no indication that Amazon.co.uk & Amazon.com are seperate entities when it comes to Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 8 Feb. 2014
Brilliant bought this for my nephew for his birthday and he loved it.
It meant he could choose what he wanted when he wanted.
Also there is a long expiry date which is an added bonus no worries of it running out quickly.
The perfect gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 3 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a gift for a family friend. Very easy to do and a reasonable range of logos. He loved it as Amazon has such a vast range of goods, it's not easy to get gifts nowadays for youngsters but this is just the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do you want to print the card yourself?, 6 Nov. 2014
I thought I had bought a proper card that would be posted to me with my custom text added into it. I did not realise until too late that I had to print it myself. This is entirely my error: I should have read the description more carefully. However, the mistake was easy to make hence 3 stars although I accept that this is absolutely as advertised. The benefit of this print-your-own card is that it arrived in minutes rather than having to wait for the next day's post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 30 Jan. 2012
Glenis Wright (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Very quick & easy to order & print a gift certificate. Just what the recipient wanted. Greatly appreciated able to choose the book they wished for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy last minute gift!, 8 Feb. 2014
Fantastic, easy gift for anyone who loves online purchasing!!! I bought this as a last minute gift and it was pretty much instant! Print it out and you're done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 23 Feb. 2013
Katie85 (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I must say that I am a fan of the printable version of the Amazon gift card - it has the same advantage of the email version in that there are more price ranges to choose from (the actual gift card only has set amounts), easier to dispose of than the actual gift card and you can write your own message. It is more reliable in terms of delivery than the email version (which I have known to arrive several hours after requesting an email voucher). As long as the receipient is not fussy about presentation (because it doesn't always fit nicely in an envelope), the paper version is perfectly fine.

I will say however, that I only like to buy someone a voucher as a last resort - I like giving presents more. But the Amazon voucher can be used for anything on the website. I normally get a Kindle "Happy Reading" design for someone who likes their Kindle books. Although the voucher is not restricted to Kindle books and accessories, the design at least shows that I have intended the voucher for a specific purpose.

An ideal gift for those people it is a bit difficult to buy for or for those people who like specific items that it is easier for them to choose.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Happy Birthday banner I used was OK but not what ..., 10 Feb. 2015
The Happy Birthday banner I used was OK but not what I had hoped to use. My intention was to use my own photograph on the card until I read the small print that Amazon would then have free and uncontrolled use of my image. There are too many of these sites pretending to help individuals and just using them as a legal way to steal property. I don't intend to use this service again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks Amazon!, 31 Jan. 2014
Quick, easy, reliable and USEFUL solution for hard-to-buy-for members of the family! What did we do before Amazon came along?!

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't print out what I wrote..., 8 Jan. 2014
It didn't print out all that I wrote (although it was only 2 sentences). It doesn't even have a print preview for the text...

Surprise Gift - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher