11,270 Reviews
 (9,146)
 (1,443)

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.
Published on 27 Jan. 2012 by Mrs. Lj Gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying because the uploaded photos did not always print onto the gift cards - instead it printed blank gift certificates
I tried to upload 7 photos for 7 personalised gift cards. On the ordering pages it appeared that my photos had uploaded without problems and the proofs shown to me on screen were fine. I then submitted my payment and tried to print the cards to find that 4 out of the 7 had failed to upload correctly and instead only blank gift certificates were printing out. On querying...
Published 16 months ago by E Atkins

‹ Previous | 1636 637 6381127 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 23 Jan. 2013
Good Service, Arrived on the right day and in the right places, what's not to like.
I have used the service before and I will use it again.
Many thanks. RBH

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift voucher, 20 Jan. 2013
a very quick and easy site to use....the voucher printed out clearly with good colours
Have used this facility once before and this is why i returned to the site

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not receive a card that I downloaded a ..., 1 Mar. 2015
I did not receive a card that I downloaded a picture of my grandson ,also I do not have a printer so I still could not give my grandson his voucher for his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer is a Gift Token, 24 Jan. 2015
This is an amazing service and suited the need very well. Not only efficient but also speedy so the last minute acquisition of a gift token worked very effectively.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... printing a card for use for my self i like to know help is a phone call, 17 Nov. 2014
I am finding it difficult to get voucher cards from shops so although I do have problems printing a card for use for my self i like to know help is a phone call away

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant gift voucher for when you wait 'til the last ..., 6 Sept. 2014
Instant gift voucher for when you wait 'til the last minute to buy a birthday present. Have used these gift vouchers many times over the years, and they're a godsend

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing process, 21 Jan. 2014
The gift was spoiled because when I sent the link to the recipient they were not permitted access.
It should be possible to send it directly by email via Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas Gift, 25 Jan. 2013
Simple and easy Xmas Gift. Like being able to print at home, also appreciated the colourful xmas scenes to include ( the US .com site only has a boring Amazon logo).

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok., 30 Dec. 2012
D. Snuggs "Baldrick" (UK) - See all my reviews
I had to print it out. Which is ok. But a nice certificate would have been better. The good thing is, you can put it towards anything that is Kindle. So not too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift token, 30 Dec. 2012
Given as a present. Fast and efficient as I was able to print within minutes of paying for it. Brilliant idea when struggling to buy for someone you do not know well

‹ Previous | 1636 637 6381127 | Next ›