4.7 out of 5 stars14,797
Denomination: 50|Design Name: Christmas Dogs|Change
Price:£50.00

on 6 August 2014
I love the idea of sending an electronic gift card, but for the life of me I could not work out how to email it to a friend (entering their email address as the recipient etc) I ended up sending it to myself and forwarding it which was less than ideal. Maybe I'm more technologically challenged than I thought, but I'm probably not alone and I have a sense that such basic steps should be far more intuitive.
on 4 October 2013
I was pondering what to get for a friend of mine for her 21st birthday. She's Norwegian but she lives and attends university in London. She has lots of varied interests, so of course I thought "hmm..perhaps some cash?", but like many others I feel like that's a very boring gift, so I went back to pondering the matter. I started browsing Amazon for some books which might interest her, or perhaps a game or something "arts and crafts"-ish, since she's into cosplay, but I still wasn't sure what to get her. Eventually I noticed you could get Amazon gift certificates, and since she's a uni student and therefore naturally falls into the category "poor student" I figured.. why not get her a gift certificate? It can be used either to get something for fun, or something useful! Like uni books! I decided to go for the British Flag-version since she's a huge fan of the UK and everything related to the UK.

And the best part about this certificate? You can print it at home and it looks great! Recommended to everyone who like me often wonders about about what to get someone for their birthday! :)
on 18 February 2015
Not seen photo yey
review image
on 17 March 2013
The e-Card Order page on the right of the screen did not load correctly in Chrome or Safari. I did not receive any error message or indication that anything was wrong - it simply cleared my order and took me back to the default landing page each time i clicked on BUY NOW. Hopeless and quite frustrating. Not what I am used to and I think this needs more user acceptance testing.
on 6 August 2014
Absolutely appalling. My father in law
has not been able to use the voucher we purchased for fathers day and all your customer service team can suggest is take a refund and try again. Not a solution as far as I am concerned. I am not on twitter but my partner is and feel that it is my duty to let everyone know just how awful the service is. All over £20 voucher. Poor.
on 9 October 2013
Was pleased with speed of being able to get a voucher to give as a gift, but printing its layout for the crease lines was not so desirable and did look that good but did its job.
on 31 January 2014
Quick, easy, reliable and USEFUL solution for hard-to-buy-for members of the family! What did we do before Amazon came along?!
on 10 April 2013
Well Amazon came to my (and my nuts) rescue, I'm 47 and miserable, I don't subscribe to all this waste of money society holding my wallet to ransom to prove I care about someone crap so I totally forgot it was Valentine's day. This would have been fine but my beloved partner had bought me a gift so I'm stood in the kitchen faced with the dilemma of having a gift in my hand and nothing to hand back to prove my utter devotion to someone I've been living with for 15 years - you'd think that would be clue enough really - so a quick dash up to the computer room and 3 minutes later I have a £150 voucher printed out which I hid in the fridge and pretended I hadn't bought anything, then demanded coffee, heh heh for all she knows I could have done it weeks before, believe what you like sucker.

i R ossum.
on 8 February 2014
An Amazon gift voucher is an excellent present at any time of year, but especially at Christmas. It's so easy to send.
on 8 February 2014
This was so quick & easy to buy.
There was so much choice & style. would definately use this again for pressies.