10,735 Reviews
 (8,894)
 (1,084)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec. 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1506 507 5081074 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 27 Jan. 2011
Great for that last minute gift or when you just can't think of what to get!

Easy to get & give

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, 27 Jan. 2011
As my son is attending a university in the UK and I live in the US, ordering a gift card for Amazon UK seemed like the perfect solution. It was easy to order, the pounds to dollars conversion was done for me and he received an email notification on Christmas Day. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars GiftCertificates to UK, 27 Jan. 2011
After many misadventures with high shipping rates, pproblems with money exchange--a wonderful solution to the problems! 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card email, 26 Jan. 2011
S. Brown (uk) - See all my reviews
very easy to do, jus put in how much you wana give and pick a card cover, then the best bit is that you get to choose the delivery date, handy for birthdays and christmas presents, you don't have to worry if it will be delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Voucher, 26 Jan. 2011
I am always pleased with my purchases with Amazon. The vouchers are always delivered on time and everything I order has arrived quickly. Thanks Amazon, keep up the great work :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Card UK, 26 Jan. 2011
Wonderful way to send a gift to someone temporarily living in the UK. Easy for them to access and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars South Beach Diet Cookbook, 26 Jan. 2011
John Parks (Appleton WI USA) - See all my reviews
The book arrived within 5 days of placing the order and was in perfect condition. The book itself is very well laid out, easy to understand and follow and the recipes I have tried so far are delicious. I would certainly recommend the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for international gifts!, 26 Jan. 2011
J. Cortese (Media, PA United States) - See all my reviews
We used to send gifts to my niece in the UK from USA but between the high cost of shipping and customs problems we always felt we were wasting money. Now we pool our money and send a gift certificate. My niece can get what she wants and all of our gift goes to her certificate not shipping, etc..

5.0 out of 5 stars email gift card great for the tardy undecisive, 26 Jan. 2011
i love giving email amazon gift cards: there are so many items the recipient can choose from. it's fast - great for tardy people who think for ages about a present but never make the decision. best of all, all i need is the recipient's email, i don't need to dig around for addresses, nor do i have to schlepp myself to the post office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift voucher, 26 Jan. 2011
Loretta Amanda Mills "lottie111" (Madrid, Spain) - See all my reviews
Delighted to have chosen a gift voucher, as unknowingly my brother already had a wish list set up on Amazon, and was very keen to order some of what he wants. Great idea, and excellent backup plan to ensure delivery by xmas with the bad weather. Sent it via email.

‹ Previous | 1506 507 5081074 | Next ›