on 12 September 2015
They feel lovely and soft inside and good quality, but the description didn't state the length, I'm 5 ft 4 1/2" and needed to turn these up three times to make them the right length as the elastic at the bottom is extremely loose. They are way too long more like mens joggers, so beware if you are not ultra tall these will drown you. I am still giving four stars as I can't complain about the quality.
on 15 January 2014
These track pants were chosen by my wife, for her to wear in her yoga class. They are medium-weight, loose and comfortable.
on 10 February 2015
These are lovely and really nice quality but do come up large and long. I have rolled mine up and wear them baggy. If you are between sizes I would definately go down one but if you want them big for slobbing out they are perfect.
on 3 July 2014
I am not small but these joggers were good quality but big!!!!
Will be giving them to my daughter
on 30 June 2014
Returned - baggy and very poor quality