5.0 out of 5 stars mixes perfectly and very tasty, 8 Jan 2014
SSB "SSB" (Birmingham U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WHEY Protein ISOLATE 90% Powder Ultimate Muscle Growth BANANA 1KG (Personal Care)
In the past I've bought Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey and ON Hydrowhey, these were quite expensive (around 20+ per kilo when on offer, and hydrowhey even more expensive, but they did have high % of whey protein isolate.

I opted to buy more better value whey, then I bought Nutrisport 90+ a 5kg tub which cost me around 10 a kilo, half the price of ON whey, and more % whey protein isolate. This was good value, but the only thing I didn't like was that it contained sodium saccharin and cyclamate. One of these chemicals is banned in the USA, and the other is known to cause bladder cancer in rats. The other negative was that the protein didn't mix well at all, it was really grainy.

Then after researching the web I found CD sports supplements whey. This had 3 basic ingredients, whey protein isolate, banana flavouring, and sucralose. The WPI % was very high, and it cost me cheaper per KG than any of the others. The taste was superb and very palatable and it dissolves into a smooth drink very easily in a shaker, and even in a glass with a fork. The only minor negative is, I would have preferred if there was no sucralose in there, as I'd rather use something more natural like honey to sweeten the drink myself, i.e. they should release a sucralose free version. But otherwise I highly recommend this product for an excellent quality protein shake, with great flavour and very high WPI %.

4.0 out of 5 stars Niiice, 21 May 2014
well it's the only protein shake I have had, it lasted a long time and was tasty. I will buy when I go to the gym again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste, 12 Jan 2014
love it.i put abit less milk in it ,to make it thicker.Love banana flavour,might check if they do vanilla for next time