Size: Head + chest + Wrist + Helmet stap + storage bag|Change
Price:£7.80+ Free shipping

on 4 February 2014
Just bought this "kit" for the price of the GoPro's Chest mount harness and they really look solid!
Came with 3 little bags(only 1 is shows on the picture) where you can store all the equipments and spare mounts that you've got.

Good products
on 12 August 2013
I was buying the cheaper bike mount, so decided to get this cheaper Tripod Mount at the same time (rather than the official GoPro one).

Coming from China it took a couple of weeks to arrive, but it seems decent quality. The fitting is maybe a little tight, but otherwise there's no major problem with it and about a third of the price of the one from GoPro. I'm not sure what the official one is like, but for now this one seems to suit my needs.
on 1 May 2014
I'm very pleased with this, lots of good quality straps/ mounts.
I must admit I thought I was buying a shoulder mount which this isn't.
I did manage tho use the wrist mount and stitch it to my camelbak shoulder strap so now it works a treat.
For the price you just can't moan about this set. It's tough well packaged and the slides securely fit the camera.
Nice one.
on 6 September 2013
Was worried as I ordered this, then the 2 bad reviews popped up!
But my item is fine, the whole strap is Velcro (half n half) so fits round my wrist or bike frame (my preference) easily.
Snugly goes through the loops of my gopro remote.
I'd say if you wanted to use it for small poles it would need trimming down.
The item I received is perfect for wrist mounting (do get a sweaty wrist tho! So I've opted to mounting on the top tube of my mtb frame)
Delivery was pretty quick, took about 1 week
on 19 December 2013
Good quality , cheap, delivery took some time due to customs problems, if you don't mind waiting a few weeks , then its a great buy. Note if you have wrists bigger than 20cm in circumference , then strap will be too small to use the gopro remote. I use it every time I use the gopro, either on my wrist or attach it to a grenade pole or any other pole extender you have. Definitely will buy from seller again, I don't mind the delvery wait, get quality products cheap is my main option.
on 7 June 2014
Really blown away with the quality of the mounts. You dont really want to trust your expensive new toy with something that feels like its about to fall apart. Head strap is brilliant, fits snugly. Chest strap same thing, extremely durable. In fact i tested it on my 6 year old with a dance session and it passed with flying colours!!!!

All in in really impressed
on 25 June 2014
I've just received the item from China, a week after it was ordered. The bolt for the screw comes loose but a drop of glue do the magic.
It fits to any GoPro camera and it looks just as the original. The plastic looks a bit cheap though but it should do the work if you are gentle with it.
Overall, recommended.
on 15 December 2013
In a nut shell, these work and they're good for the price. However, they are so cheap you can afford to buy two or three as spares as you WILL need spares. Obviously because they're cheap they will break easily FYI. Don't trust it for sports though, don't want the camera breaking off half way through a skydive! :s
on 28 August 2013
A basic design fault the female part of the Velcro is only half way down the strap! As a result only good to use on a ski pole width wrist !!! Or a premature baddies wrist!!

Waste of money

ONLY one star as you can't leave feedback without a star

Really NO STAR PRODUCT !,,,,
on 4 September 2014
Camera sits on fine but i put on silicon sealer to stop any movement