on 16 March 2014
Well for me it was a bit weird and I am 11. Most reviews say that this is a book for 9-12 year olds but I totally disagree. Personally I don't know what age group this book is for as it is so strange.
on 19 April 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed the first book,and I am really looking forward to reading the others. l chose this particular book to download on my kindle because I was drawn in from the moment I read the ratings and descriptions. I would recommend this book to readers aged 12-16
on 29 March 2015
This was a very God book about a typical teenager but I do wish that maybe there could of had more scenes and adventures in it. It was very true and showed true morality. Good book as it was free and I enjoyed it. Quite a short read but good as a nice short book to read for 2 day.
on 2 March 2014
There's a lesson in the way of the world in this book, very suitable for children and adults. My teenage years are well behind me but I shall save this for my granddaughter to read when she visits. Very true to life. Recommended
on 22 October 2015
it was an absolutely great book, it grabbed me in at the first paragraph. this and many others inspire children aged 11-13 to read more. I myself isn't a very good reader but it attached me to the book. it took me less than 2 days to read this amazing book.
on 13 July 2015
A great book. It was really funny full of laughs. I enjoyed it.
It was on the kindle book store for free so I decided to try it out. It did not disappoint!! It's for older readers, I would say 11+
on 29 March 2014
This was a free kindle book which i got for my daughter, its a great book for 10/11 year olds, its about a 13 year old girl called Bex Carter. Great read for all you young girls who like to curl up with a story on your Kindle.
on 19 October 2014
Definitely buy this book I love it so so much.I chose to give this book five stars because when I was on the plane it kept me occupied for the whole plane journey and it couldn't have been any better! Bye!
on 22 February 2014
this book is amazing.
I liked the fact that the book was related to things that actually happen in real life. I think this book should be aged 8-12. I reckon that this book is the most amazing book that I have ever read. this book is also quite short and if you read quickly and don't get interrupted you could probably read it in 1 hour. this book is AMAZING !!
on 6 March 2014
I really liked this book it was long enough and I thought the story line was good I would recommend this book to girls 8-10 it is free which is all so brilliant well what I am saying is this is a great book and I would get it if I were you