on 13 January 2014
Rebecca has a wonderful human voice and the two tracks on this CD highlight it perfectly. So much of current pop is so bland and forgetable but you would never misidentify Rebecca Fergusons sound. She is quite brilliant and I have to say getting better (if that is possible). Sample these two tracks - wonderful quite wonderful.
on 6 June 2014
LIGHT ON starts well and displays Rebecca's lovely voice but half way through it deteriorates into fairly ordinary pop music which hides her voice and become quite ordinary.

ROLLIN is better but again she is let down by poor production and mixing.

Much as I love her voice, I've had just about enough of these poorly produced CDs. She has been badly let down by these 'professionals'. I have bought all her CDs but until I hear that she has changed significantly, I won't be buying any more.
on 13 January 2014
Light On is amazing and showcases the range of Rebecca's unique voice.
Rollin is real gem of a song. Rebecca at her most thoughful, creative best.
on 18 March 2014
She has a Superb voice
Great easy listeneing CD
Would recommend if you like Rebeccas voice or a fan of hers
on 12 February 2014
Really like the CD, Rebecca has such a lovely voice, and is a talented young woman.
Also very efficient deliver of the CD
on 11 February 2014
Not sure where Rebecca has been,if anywhere other than in the recording studio, but this is so soulful and rhythmic
on 15 February 2014
She has come a long way since being on x factor & gained a lot of confidence great to listen to
on 4 March 2014
I really like this cd. Her voice is amazing. I am so very pleased to have to have bought it.
on 21 April 2014
l play my cd all the time so why should l tell you more junk see what l mean about this
on 9 August 2014
Great cd. Great addition to my collection. Thankyou very much.