TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 December 2013
I agree with Kris this book's not very good at all, I actually read the first one and figured the next one would be better I made it through the second one by skipping chunks of it since it didn't seem to be going anywhere fast. After two I couldn't bring myself to read anymore, it's not that the two I read were bad so much as just not very good, they didn't hold my attention and I found I wasn't enjoying reading them, in fact I just wanted to get to the end so I gave up.
on 21 February 2014
I really couldn't get into these books at all and found myself deleting it from my kindle. It was a freebie so I wasn't worried about getting any refund but disappointed as the stories sounded really interesting.
on 21 December 2013
I loved every single one of these books and carried on with the ones that had follow up stories. All brilliant
on 4 April 2014
still reading this set and i am disappointed that not all the alpha's are shifters. but liking the more than one man to just one girl
on 9 January 2016
Quite a range of different stories. I found some ended too abruptly while was really an annoying and frustrating .
on 21 March 2014
Good story lines with a bit of hot and steamy extremely addictive once you've read one box set you want the rest
on 27 June 2014
great read, will look out for more books from this author or similar kinds of books kept me hooked till the end
on 30 September 2014
I love all the Alpha stories, they are so cleverly written and very romantic in a blood thirsty way
on 7 January 2014
Enjoyed most of the books but a few weren't great however enjoyable and worth the few pence that they cost.
on 7 January 2014
I enjoyed this box set and each story tied in with the other and would like to read more on the series