5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic third book in trilogy.
So often in this modern day of trilogys the third book turns out to be so disappointing, this is NOT the case with This man Confessed. A great end to a great story. Lots of twists and turns and things you never visioned happening. A really great read and a highly recommended trilogy of books.
Published 13 months ago by Choosiesusie74

2.0 out of 5 stars Melodramatic conclusion to an okay trilogy
I had to rate this book a lot lower than the other two, mainly because it just didn't capture me the same way. Rather than a few days, it took me a good two or three months to read.

Published 5 months ago by Charlotte Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic third book in trilogy., 24 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I confess...I loved it, 3 July 2013
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Publishing day may have been a bit of a shambles for the UK, but the wait was worth it. It's such a shame that after all the anticipation, build-up and buzz, the actions of whoever was responsible for failing to get it on here took the shine off the release of this fabulous finale.

The passion, pain, trampling, secrets, confessions, insecurities, shocks and excitement are all present in abundance and I couldn't put it down.

My only grumble is that some of the typos haven't been picked up on by the publishing house. But that doesn't detract from a fabulous rollercoaster of a read that makes you smile, breaks your heart that little bit and makes you fall completely and utterly in love with The Lord all over again. And all the time it has stayed completely true to its British roots.

If you have yet to read enjoy. I'm a little jealous that you get to read it for the first time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Melodramatic conclusion to an okay trilogy, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy 3) (Kindle Edition)

The only good thing to come out of this book is that we finally get to the bottom of Jesse Ward and his dark secret, but he's still an obsessive, overbearing, secretive, control-freak, and not in a good way. His need to know where Ava is 24-7 is understandable considering his past, but still unnecessary. And while I liked the twists and turns, the Sarah / Carmichael relationships and extras were a bit too much.

It was well-written, and the writer is clearly talented, but as far as Alpha-male series go, this is level with the Fifty Shades series, and still not a patch on the Crossfire novels.

Overall - not terrible, but would have been better without the confusing and melodramatic attempt at being a thriller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sigh...... my knickers have been unravelled and I am a happy bunny ♥, 6 July 2013
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is going to be my quickest ever review but few words are needed to say it all..........

BLOODY EXCELLENT TRILOGY.

End off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven reading, 3 April 2014
This review is from: This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy 3) (Kindle Edition)
What a wonderful books I have just finished reading
it's so beautiful and relaxing it made me cry
I loved everything about Ava and Jesse wonderful
characters.
wonder if it's true but I no better it's fictitious.
the Author is a brilliant writer love her.
this book is better than fifty shades of grey by big margin
can't wait for the next one Jodie can't wait.

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmmmm, 30 July 2013
As someone else said the epilogue is the best bit but the whole trilogy could have been better. Ava was a pushover and as for Jesse he deserved a slap!! what a pathetic man he was. if this was real life he would be done for being a stalker.

1.0 out of 5 stars If this is what modern romance is... Sign me up for 3 litters of cats., 4 Aug 2014
~*~*~ POSSIBLE SPOILERS ~*~*~

REVIEW OF ALL 3 BOOKS. Not worth my time and effort for 3 individual ones.

Lets start off with, this entire series is about a psycho, could very well soon become an axe murderer with the way he acts, guy and his mental patient girlfriend who share a world consuming, heart destroying, would only be called romance if pigs could fly, sort of love. Just to point out, this character description isn't actually in the books. It's what I got from reading between the badly written lines.

I understand love, I understand loss and doing what you can to prevent it, I even understand wanting to monopolise the one you love. However, there is a big difference between monopolising their time, their heart, their mind and trying to monopolise the person you supposedly love so much that they no longer have a life, they can't choose what they eat or wear or when they go out or who they talk to. That is not monopolisation, that is ownership in which is quite obviously proved with the power trip Jesse holds over Ava. 'I hold the power in this relationship' is mentioned several times. No one should 'hold power' in a relationship. A relationship should be between two people compromising with each other. Not trying to get one up on each other all the time and then the guy using sex and thinking with his apparently magical penis (able to make a woman come, everytime, 3 seconds flat, on command, yeah, alright then love) to make up for being an ass and the woman waiting until months after she's found something out to throw it in his face and use it as an excuse to make a run for the door. Only for that to ensue a 'sense f**k' as it is so ROMANTICALLY titled in this book. Is that enough for either of them to realise they aren't meant for each other? Of course not, there are 3 whole books of this drivel.

Don't get me wrong, I actually had hope a few times when she finally had a slight epiphany and tried to leave (for like the whole hour she left anyway). But then her bitch of a best friend comes along. What the hell kind of best friend lets a man in to the house after her friend begs not to let him in, after she shows how scared she is of him, after they've seen him getting whipped, after she watched him drag her best friend home from a girls night out, after everything that he has done. Pretty sure she's Satan's spawn... But hey, that could just be me blowing this out of proportion.

However, my cringing, shouting inside my head 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT?!' isn't simply all at one character, the 'hero' isn't the only one at fault. The heroine herself is a complete M. Allowing herself to be controlled. Going to the breaking point several times and continually coming back for more. Because of love. Touching, honestly, my heart goes out to you. You who is happily involved in what can only be described as a down right abusive relationship. Getting off on making him angry to the point of fear.

The book is just too far fetched. He would have ended up in jail, for a multitude of things by the end of the 3rd book and she would have ended up in a mental home, where I'm pretty sure she escaped from in the first place.

Then he tried to get her pregnant to keep her with him forever, not in a, hey, I want to be a dad, how about it? mutual discussion kind of way, more in an ' hey I want to be a dad so I'll steal your birth control pills and coerce you into unprotected sex until it happens' kind of way. Does she know? Why yes she does. Does she confront him? Have a mature discussion about not being ready yet? Come to some sense about his unhealthy, controlling ways? No, don't be silly. She continues to participate in it all only to moan and whine like she's the Virgin Mary and she doesn't understand how it could have happened.

Anyway, not a good read, I managed to cringe my way through 2 and a half books before finally putting it down and staring at my kindle with a dirty look for a good 5 minutes.

This is an unhealthy relationship and those of you girls out there thinking that Jesse is your dream man, you should probably get yourself some well needed help before you find yourself in an abusive relationship with no way out. IT IS NOT LOVE, IT IS NOT ROMANCE. Wise up. It says something when even Christian Grey is more of a gentleman than this guy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.!, 5 July 2013
Janey (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Loads & loads of stars...what 5? Is that the maximum I can award..well 5 great big, mahoosive, sparkly green stars!

A most awesome, fitting conclusion to This Trilogy. To say I was chomping at the bit to get this book in my hot & sweaties is a gross understatement.

We arrive back into the lives of Jesse & Ava with great excitement. Things are going swimmingly..until situations arise that threaten to tip them off of Cloud Jesse. As the story unfolds, we are treated to great humour, plunged into devastating sadness, and enlightened with shocking revelations. We get to understand the history of our beloved Jesse through the unlocking of many skeleton cupboards. Throughout the developing events, we are blessed with watching Ava & Jesse's relationship grow and develop into their big love, love, love.

I adored watching Jesse trample as he saw fit, whilst Ava continued to test his god like patience on a regular basis. Their passion for each other just oozes off the pages, and quite frankly I didn't want this lovely big book to end.

Hats off to Jodi for giving Ava & Jesse the ending they deserved, especially with that perfect epilogue. Wouldn't it be nice to see a little more of the Wards? You know, a little cheeky "popping round for a cup of tea" novella...*grin*

Really looking forward to what Jodi has up her sleeve for the future...you rock, lady!

2.0 out of 5 stars If I ever hear "crazy mad" again I will scream, 11 July 2013
Ok I'm going to be honest with this review, I know it will go against the grain of popular opinion but I was sorely disappointed. Lets view this entire trilogy for what it is and that's another 50 shades bandwagon book

A the end of book one I loved the cliffhanger and felt it had huge potential to take the story on a different line to that of FSOG. Then book 2 came out and I thought it was a let down. It was good at the beginning, good at the end but nothing happened in between apart from sex. Yawn.

So I was really hoping this would develop the characters, see their relationship evolve and take the story in a new direction.

But no.

This was really quite stupid in parts and if you haven't read it then stop reading my review here as I can't not comment on what so annoyed me about it.
The whole pregnancy storyline was drawn out, predictable and down right dull. All the dialogue just reminded of those stupid things people think about having children BEFORE they actually do and then realise that guess what, it's nothing like you imagined! The sex in book one was hot and the chemistry and chase between to 2 of them made it so. But sex when you're married, pregnant and bleeding after a threatened miscarriage is not. There were pages and pages around the middle that were just repetitive "your so hot" "you are mine" etc etc that I ended up skimming through as it had no bearing on the story. We heard all that in the last 2 books.

I also got irritated by the whole psycho ex (FSOG) issues with parents (FSOG) you must eat (FSOG) you're not safe to drive so I'll send my driver (FSOG) work colleague trying it on (FSOG) even the housekeeper was copied from it. Yawn yawn.

So for me, too repetitive, not enough story, too drawn out and too much of a blatant rip off. On the positive, there are a few funny one liners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Sequel, 6 July 2013
Well worth the wait. Well written and story followed through, all questions were answered and It was roller coaster of a journey. Thoroughly enjoyed, it wasn't rushed and the story flowed. The epilogue was brilliant and so funny which turned out to a relief from the serious story lne. Well done more please

This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy 3)
3.49