Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 21 November 2013
As far as mc books go it's not a gritty and raw as I like but still an excellent read. J and maddy are excellent lead characters but we are introduced to several other characters whose stories I hope we get too. I know Scott is next and look forward to that. Overall a good read and easily 4stars. Only thing stopping me giving it 5 is I do like a bit more grit
on 10 May 2014
I got this book as part of Born to Ride collection which is currently on sale at 77p for 6 full length MC books, I figured at that price why not since I love bikers and surprisingly all 6 books were new to me.
I know most of the reviews for this are good and in a way I can see why, I liked the story and most of the characters but Maddie got on my last nerve she was annoying and nagged and moaned her way through most of the book, she was obsessed with 'club business' and what J sees in her I've no idea and while I like a good strong female character Maddie wasn't it.
on 28 April 2014
Nina had me from the start with her sassy female lead and her brilliant introduction to her different way of life from mine. I was drawn into Madison and J's world from the start with their sizzling chemistry and obvious history it was hard not to be noticed the moment they were together.
The biker life was the one thing Maddison didn't want to go back to but has to in order to survive. This book will take you on a ride of scorching sex, hot dirty mouthed bikers and drama to the highest degree... Not one for the faint hearted!!
on 24 November 2013
I enjoyed this book . it wasn't very long so read it in about 4 hours it isn't as gritty as some mc biker books but its still a good read will definetley read the next instalment in this series .
on 25 March 2014
Disappointed in the book. Found myself not caring what happened and skimming pages and pages. Plot was ok but found style of writing disjointed. Not for me.
on 20 April 2015
This book is mainly about Madison Cole who is the daughter of the president of Storm Motorcycle Club. Also, her brother, Scott, is the VP of the club. The club was her family and she loved them all. But growing up surrounded by bikers and violence was not a typical life. Madison loved Jason Reilly (known as J) who was a club member. Madison found herself in a very bad situation which she didn't handle very well so the club wanted her out of the area for her own safety. She didn't want to leave J but finally agreed to go when J told her he didn't love her any more and ended their relationship.

After leaving, Madison created a new life for herself in a new city. Two years later, the club wanted her to come back - again for her own safety.

I liked the story line in Storm and thought it was an interesting take on biker life. I was surprised at how often the F bomb dropped. It was way overdone and other words could have been used.

J and Madison had sex often even after they had been back together for months. The thing about this that drove me crazy was that each sex scene went on for several pages. I don't want to come across as a prude because I don't think I am. I do believe sex is important to a relationship and expect that to be part of a romance. I just think the author went too far in the frequency of sex with this couple but mainly I was bored with reading about it for pages each time so I just skimmed over those scenes after the first few times.
on 9 March 2014
Another awesome MC story. My first Nina Levine story and I loved it.

Madison Cole changed her life 2 years ago because her world was shattered 4 years ago. Her family was the Storm Motorcycle Club. Her dad is the President of the MC and her brother Scott is the VP. She grew up surrounded by bikers, crime and violence. When her world shattered, nobody knows how to cope with her or even handle her. When she thought her world couldn't get any worse, her soul was shattered by her ex boyfriend J. He was sending her away from him, her family and the MC. She moved away and set about getting her life in order. Her new home was Coffs Harbour, she has a fantastic job and the best group of friends. That's was until J rode back into her life.

Jason Reilly (J) has sacrificed a lot for his family the Storm MC. He sent the women he loved away because his President asked him too. He shattered her soul and sent her away. He has now been sent to bring her back home because her family and the MC want her back. The MC is having trouble with Black Deeds MC and is worried that the Black Deeds may go after Madison.

She has to decided to go back to Brisbane or stay in Coffs Harbour. Madison and J are throw back together whilst in Coffs Harbour. A friend is killed in Brisbane and her mind is make up. Back to Brisbane they go and all the heartache that is there.

Can they over come their past and discover a love worth fighting for or will the harsh reality of their world finally and completely break them both?

I would recommend this book, off to read the next book in the series.
on 20 February 2014
I'm a sucker for a bad boy biker, and I've worked my way through quite a few recently. Hey! A girls got needs dont ya know! They have all captured my attention in one way or another but I've always felt like something was missing..until now. Just recently a new biker came into my life and I havent been the same since, his name is Jason "J" Reilly. He is mean and moody, but sweet, sexy and oh so protective of those he loves, and I absolutely adore him!!!

"Baby, its always been you. Always. Tell me you believe that. It wont ever be done. You and me, thats forever, and this time...this time I will do right by you."

I know, right?!!! He is so intense and his love for Madison is so strong and genuine that I was just praying that they would sort their issues out, because you just know that they belong together. Madison is a tough cookie, she has every right to be considering what she has been through so far! Im not gonna lie, I loved her. I dont think she will be everyones cup of tea, people might not agree with some of her choices, but personally I thought she was fun and feisty and definitely not your average whiny book heroine.
on 27 November 2013

I loved the whole storyline and all the characters ~ Im hoping we might see more from Scott, Serena and Blade in the future as Im pretty sure they all have stories to tell!! I sat down to start this and didnt move my ass off my sofa till I was finished - there was a part right at the very end where I may have shouted "Noooooooooooo" rather loudly and Im almost certain my heart might've stopped briefly!! There is no cliffhangers to worry about in this book and there is a happy ending of sorts, but I dont think we have seen the end of Madison and J ~ at least, I hope we havent!!! This is a fantastic debut from Nina Levine and Im so excited to see whats coming next in the STORM MC series.
on 27 November 2014
Maidson Cole has lived her life in the shadows of an MC club, Storm. her father being the president and brother being a member. She was excluded from all things club related and therefore in the dark about a lot of things, this put her in danger. Two years before the present, an incident changed her life, and made her spiral out of control into alcoholism. She moved away from her family and the club to start a new life, but how long will this last?

Jason...known as J. Hot, sexy and completely alpha, is Maidson's ex boyfriend. She hasn't seen or spoke to him in the two years she's been away from home. Their rocky relationship ended and not nicely. What becomes of them? You'll have to read this to find out.

I loved the storyline, the alphas, and the drama but I didn't like Madison, in fact I pretty much despise her and her attitude. Though I can understand why she has a tough girl act in place, her attitude stinks and she treats people poorly. Her mood swings annoyed me, and her extensive probing into the club life drove me nuts. The reason I missed a star was because of her. In some places I really liked her, felt her pain, but most of the time she just irritated me.
But on the contrary, I do recommend this book.

This book is aimed for 18+ with mild violence and lots of sexual scenes.

*Reviewed on behalf of Book-lover book blog*