on 15 January 2015
Ordered this for an 80s fancy dress party. Great set, tutu is short and sticks out nicely,i am a size 10 and it fits perfectly but stretchy enough to fit a good couple of sizes bigger.Leg warmers and gloves one size fits all and beads a nice finishing touch. Will be wearing with leggings and an off the shoulder top. Contacted seller to ask about faster delivery and they very kindly sent it first class so it would come in time for me. Would definitely buy from this seller again.
on 10 June 2014
I bought this product for a hen do and it was just what I was looking for. Very reasonably priced, good quality and perfect for the occasion! Great to get all the accessories as part of the package too - saved me from having to look for all the items separately! The product arrived promptly and the service was great - when I contacted the seller I got a very quick response. Definitely recommend this product.
on 15 June 2015
Great outfit for the price! Had asked the seller if he could post outfit any quicker n it was here within a few days! Perfect for 80's themed parties n fab bright neon colours. Highly recommended ūüėä
on 30 May 2014
I bought this to run Race for Life in. It was ok but I was disappointed with the colour - it was much more pale pink / coral than it looks in the picture, not the bright pink shown. It did the job but could've been better. I liked the leg warmers and gloves - fun to wear for the day!
on 30 May 2016
On the small side the elastic digs in. Being a size 10-12 myself I would have thought there was still room in it but felt stangulated. This was described as a size 8-14?? More like 8. The quality was great though so it would be great value for skinnier customer.
on 23 June 2015
This is really tacky. I never even recieved the leg warmers with the set. The tu tu was very thin with very poor quality material. I couldn't wear this I ordered another tu tu from another place same price very good quality and layered
on 26 May 2016
Cheap looking but ok for price, mine unfortunately had a dirty black mark on front of Tu tu, had no time to send back or order another so it did get worn for the race for life. Delivery was fine.
on 23 December 2015
These have quite a cheap feel to them but they did the job for a hen party. I'm a size 12 and 5ft 2 and the skirt was a little on the short size in length for me but we all looked good.
on 30 April 2014
Did the job perfect! Its not gona last forever but good quality for the price and exactly as described. Kids will play with it after the fancy dress party it was bought for
on 10 July 2014
Really good product such good customer service me an my 2 friends are going to look brilliant for a hen party
Really grateful thank you!!