4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but an odd fit
Published 7 months ago by Jude Curtis

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned the item = no refund or response!
I returned this item as it was far too long (I'm 5ft 3), too small on my bust. Nice quality though. I returned it as advised 6 weeks ago +, no refund received so I contacted the seller, I got a generic response saying they where looking into it but nothing else. Very unimpressed!
Published 5 months ago by Lindsey Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned the item = no refund or response!, 12 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but an odd fit, 27 Dec 2013
I love the material of this dress, but it has a few drawbacks for me. It's described as knee length, i'm 5'5" an it's mid calf on me, so it doesn't look right with my knee length petticoat underneath as there is too much excess material at the bottom. It's also a lot lower cut than it looks in the picture so my bra showed at the front and back, but with a cami top under it looks really good. After Christmas, when I have a little more time on my hands I will take up the hem so it looks as good as the pictures!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as it seems, 23 Feb 2014
This dress looks pretty enough on screen but in reality it's horrible! The fit across my chest was awful (not something you'd be able to wear in public at least). Then there was the fact that the skirt was see-through & unlined. The material was the kind that would cause electric shocks as you walked.

2.0 out of 5 stars summer rotro 50's dress, 5 Feb 2014
verry verry cheap fabric, poorly made, the front cross over is baggy, i have had to adjust it to make it fit correctly, not a good bye in any way

5.0 out of 5 stars Kushi kushi kushi, 4 Oct 2013
Kushi you make wonderful dresses, fits well, this one was only lined in bust area, but the material from waist down was ample to flow so nothing shows underneath. What can I say but kushi you have done it again. 5th dress in my collection from your range.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 Feb 2014
Beautiful dress very flowy (not good when the wind catches it hehe!) Is a great length and silky feel.
Not see through. It can get a little static at times and the straps can be a little big but both problems easily resolved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 July 2014
Bought for prom though would say was more of a smart casual dress but kept anyway as lovely fabric and cut. Highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nothing like the image nor is the design anywhere near what's ..., 8 July 2014
Horrid and cheap looking fabric, returning item asap.
Looks nothing like the image nor is the design anywhere near what's on the screen.
Hoping I get more joy than some people on here with a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars the dress was beautiful but was far to tight around the top even ..., 7 July 2014
I'm normally a 16-18 but in dresses have to go larger as I have a big bust , the dress was beautiful but was far to tight around the top even for a 20, I was gutted to send it back but I could no way wear it :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing incorrect, 5 Jun 2014
Sizing seems to be incorrect as tried two different sizes and neither of them fit properly. So have asked for a refund and returned the item.