5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published 6 months ago by Tubsthemonkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Works with some devices.
It enables me to play music from my docking station that is made for iPhone 4S or lower. However, it is incompatible with my FM transmitter that I use in the car.
Published 5 months ago by Matthew Coll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2014
Lots of bad reviews on these things....But being that it was £2 and £2 postage it thought it was worth a punt! it arrived really quickly, I use it with an iPhone 5s on a Bose portable sound dock and it works perfectly!! everything works sound, charging and even the remote on the bose will control the phone. I have now bought another 3 and only have to pay 1 lot of P&P! now you cant beat that!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: ORDEL® iPhone 5S & 5C iOS7 Compatible 8 Pin To 30 Pin Connector / Adapter - Charging & Sync - AUDIO SUPPORT / COMPATIBLE (White) (Personal Computers)
This product was received promptly but did not work when i tried I connected my ipod touch and docking station. There was no sound. I advised Ordel via email and they advised they would send a replacement and requested me to send back the item as they believed it was faulty. The replacement adapter arrived the next day and works perfectly. I would definitely recommend using this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 23 Jan 2014
Works perfect on the 3 docking stations I have. Great for the money I would recommend this to anyone. Better than paying £25 to Apple

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this, 16 April 2014
Bought this for my new iPhone 5s after reading the reviews, I'm pleased to say that it works perfectly in my Bose & my other 2 docking stations, really quick delivery too so I wasn't too long without my music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 23 April 2014
I bought mine because I got a new phone for Christmas and it didn't fit in my speakers, this attachment works really well. Would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 Jan 2014
I was looking for a cheap(-er than Apple's own) adapter which would work with the iPhone 5S as was concerned that this may not work properly, however it worked brilliantly and is a sleek compact design as well unlike some larger adaptors. Audio played fine through my iTrip FM transmitter whilst charging as well. Fast delivery also so I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly on iPhone 5s and a fraction of the official Apple product, 23 Jan 2014
MP HARRIS "Road Dog" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I had a few doubts about this product, based on some 1 star reviews but thought it worth the risk given the price.

Delighted to say I had excellent and swift service and am very pleased with the result. I had to update my address the day after ordering and I got an immediate reply and the product arrived the next day. And it works perfectly on my Sony dock - both sound quality and charging. In fact, the adapter makes it easier to put the phone onto the dock as opposed to my classic iPod. Yet to try it in the car with the Phillips radio cradle, but anticipate no problems.

Well worth the money - absolute bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars This works for me :-), 19 Feb 2014
When I upgraded my iphone 3GS to 5c was a bit worried because I have a Sony ipod dock and Sony hifi with docking station that I wouldn't be able to use, someone told me about the adapters you could get and after a bit of research and reading reviews I decided to give this one a try, as they were very reasonable in price I ordered 2 and received them within a couple of days. They work for me but not with a protective phone case on, this doesn't bother me as it only takes a second to remove it. This adaptor charges my phone and I can listen to my music too, am pleased with this so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works with some devices., 4 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great......, 3 Feb 2014
What a great piece of kit saved me buying a new docking station worked a treat with my I-phone 5 would recommend any one to buy......