on 18 June 2013
You can get this product for a similar price elsewhere without the extra postage on it. Not sure why need to be a £2.75 postage for a tiny item as this.
on 7 April 2013
Item was not quite as described on arrival - not the length indicated = too short - and refund was given. Had they been as described, I would have awarded a 5* +. I required them to fit over a bulky padded winter jacket and padded outer trousers for wear in Norway - minus 25. Other than being too short for my personal use, they would be ideal for children or cyclists. Ideal as they have nothing to break and fall off. Slap them on and they wrap themselves around, so ideal for the younger user.

I bought two in Norway @ 40cm to do the same job... prices were OTT, but given there are few, if any pavements they really are required as a minimum to be seen in low light conditions when out walking.

Customer service was excellent - emails sent and received within a few hours.
on 29 January 2013
bought for my husband but they are too small more like for a child so had to upgrade to more expensive brand will send these to my niece
on 5 January 2013
Excellent and easy to use as trouser clips for cycling, and providing extra visibility. They just wrap round and stay on.
Update: after about 9 months the yellow plastic on one of them came unstuck at one end and peeled back revealing the metal innard; I've glued it back together with evostick and seems ok now.
on 25 July 2014
This product lasted 3 months, then the plastic came off, revealing the sharp piece of metal inside. If I had kids a round I'd be careful not to let them touch this product.
on 14 January 2013
Very pleased with this product and have used them on several occasions and I wouldn't go out without them. I advise everyone to get them and used them.
on 19 March 2013
I requested orange but was sent yellow. Great product otherwise just not so great on requests. Built quality average, recommend for cheap use.
on 27 April 2013
Roll into a small circle so we bought 3 lots to keep in cars and for out walking - simple and effective
on 30 October 2013
Bought to use on trouser legs on the push bike in winter instead of clips,a good purchase and hi vis
on 13 January 2014
I walk home from work every day along a fairly dark road and absolutely love these, as they make me visible to the occasional passing cars several hundred yards earlier than if not wearing. "Snaps" on very easily, curls up small for easy storage and even holds in my trouse leg when on my bike. Heartily recommended both for safety and practical usage.