5.0 out of 5 stars Koolerton 14in Digital Photo Frame
What else can i say but WOW! it is much better than i could have imagined, the picture quality is so clear and because of the big size of the screen it showed our pictures at their best.
I bought 2 Christmas presents and was worried the quality would not be good; it was ever cheaper than many smaller models, but i was amazed by the quality.
I didn't realize when...
Published 7 months ago by teresa

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but misses random slideshow
I bought the 14,1" frame. I like the large screen, pictures look really nice!
Published 5 days ago by Wouter

5.0 out of 5 stars Koolerton 14in Digital Photo Frame, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Koolertron 2014 14.1" LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame Album Picture Frame in 1024x768 Resolution with SD/MMC/USB/Earphone/DC In Slot Support Remote Control Function - Black As Xmas Birthday Present (Electronics)
I didn't realize when i ordered them they would be coming from out of the UK and thought they would not make it in time for Xmas; they arrived within a week and they even e-mailed me to tell me they would take them back if they didn't.
They made the best present , every one really enjoyed playing all the videos and pictures we took over Christmas, you wont be disappointed if you buy one.
but if it is a present for someone else be aware you will want one for yourself.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but misses random slideshow, 22 Aug 2014
I bought the 14,1" frame. I like the large screen, pictures look really nice!
For me this item misses one essential feature and that is slideshow in random order. Although it says so in the feature list this is not the case. You can select a random transition effect when in slideshow mode but that is something else. Pictures are always displayed in sorted order (filename or picture date, I don't know because my files are named according to the date).