on 8 April 2014
l got this for my 5 yr old grand son and he loves it. he loves the challenge and plays it all the time.
on 21 December 2013
Cool can't play still but a epic game I recommend it to you get you will I happy ha ha
on 20 January 2014
This is a very simple app but is good fun for younger kids to get the idea of how to play tunes. There are plenty of songs included and following the lights is a fun way to learn.
on 12 January 2014
Great fun to play around with for anyone who has never been near a piano. My husband had lots of fun with this and it kept him well amused for several hours. Recommended but don't expect to become a Master piano player overnight but that's not the apps intention. It's for fun and it is. :o)
on 24 November 2013
This app isnt bad I got it for my little sis cuz she's learning how to play ANd it taught her well she can play it on a proper piano now so recommended
on 30 March 2014
It is very convenient to have a musical instrument to help pitch group singing. So easy to turn on and pitch
on 29 January 2014
got it on my phone for kids to play sound good and is free so can't complain and it sound like a piano
on 6 January 2014
I think this is a great app. seasonal, but still good fun to play at any time of the year.
on 28 December 2013
A joy to be able to play carols for the family at Xmas. I look forward to getting better with practice.
Amazing! This app gives you LOADS of simple songs, nursery rhymes and hymns to play, very easy instructions and has an amazing sound to it! I'd recommend this to any beginners and those who need a little fine tuning!