1,050 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn good.
I have had this product for about a week now and I've been very impressed so far.

This is the longest charging cable I've ever had and I've never known freedom like it.

Another pleasant surprise was that the cable also works on my Playstation 4 when charging the controllers which comes in handy as my current ones always seemed too short...
Published 8 months ago by Stephen Hegarty

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience with these cables, never again.
Published 6 months ago by Robert

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn good., 17 July 2014

The cables themselves feel much stronger than the run of the mill plastic ones and I don't feel like they break apart at any second.

The owl located on one side of the USB also comes in handy as you can work out which side is which instead of trying near 100 times to get it in.

Overall, I'm very impressed with these and have found a variety of uses for them already.

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last good quality cables at a reasonable price and exceptional customer service, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Xperitus BOS-26U Hi-Speed Quality Micro USB To USB Cable (Pack of 5) 1 Meter Braided Tangle Free [Type-B] Compatible with Samsung Mobile Phones Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Nokia Lumia 1020, Galaxy S3, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch, Sony Xperia, HTC One And More (Green, White, Black, Red, Blue) [Micro USB Cable] Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [18 Months Warranty] (Personal Computers)
First class service, excellent product what more is there to say! Well I thought I should go into detail to help any prospective purchaser.

The overall presentation, quality and price is surprising good and the speed of delivery exceptional.

Originally purchased to use with a multipoint desk top charger to charge several mobile phones at the same time. Attracted to the braided tangle free construction. The original objective has been a great success and the different colours an additional unforeseen advantage.

Connecting to equipment of the USB and micro USB is both easy and secure.

The quality has meant that charging has been a much quicker operation than with other cables.

I now use the cables to connect phones and tablets to the PC, making the transfer of information and photos secure and fast.

Since buying the 1 metre cables I developed a need for a 3 metre cable, Xperitus sold a 3 meter pack and as I had good experience with their 1 metre cables so I got their 3m cables. They arrived in quick time and appeared the same quality as the 1 metre cable. Charging my phones and tablet was almost as fast as through the originally supplied cables. But I could not make a sync connection between my Samsung note tablet and my PC.

I emailed the supplier - AGO - explaining the problem and within a day they replied apologising for the problem and that they had organised replacement cables. These arrived the next day, so from explaining the problem to receiving replacement cables was less than 48 hours. The new 3 metre cables had all the properties of the 1 metre cable I had previously praised.

Originally I had decided to give only 4 stars due to the problem but the customer service was so exceptional I determined that 5 stars was the correct score.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this product too good to be true? No, it really is just that good!!, 14 July 2014
As a massive gadget lover, I have a number of devices requiring micro USB's for either charging or connecting the device to the computer and thus have to purchase these cables fairly frequently. The latest one to become faulty was the cable for my HTC One.

Having purchased cheap replacement cables in the past I have found that they often either

-tear exposing the wires at either end
-become loose at either end such that the connector has to be inserted at an angle in order to charge
-charge the phone ridiculously slowly (HTC phones gives a message that informs you of this) or
-become (frustratingly) frequently tangled up.

As an owner of this USB pack, I can proudly say that these 5 cables counter all of the above problems. Charging is as fast as my official HTC cable used to charge and the material used feels very durable and practically eliminates tangling.

I have to admit that when I first saw this product I almost dismissed it as being too good to be true at the price point and probably would have if it wasn't for all the positive reviews.

Given the durability, high-speed charging and aesthetics of each cable, I would more than likely have paid this amount for just 1 of these cables let alone 5!

It's not often that my expectations of a product are wildly exceeded but this is definitely one of those occasions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for more, 25 May 2014
In short: Very pleased with these. Delivery was quick, price is great and they work well.

But there's more: There are a few comments around regarding the performance of the cables. Haven't really witnessed this with the 1m versions I have but I thought I'd put the 3m ones through their paces. I've been charging a Samsung Galaxy, HP Touchpad, Three Mi-Fi and a Kingston Mobile Hub. Trying the original cables, 1m braided and the 3m braided cables and I've observed little discernable difference. I have a good quality USB charger that I used when trying all my various tests. Arguably the charging time on the touchpad was slightly longer using the new cables but we're talking a few minutes, nothing too dramatic. Same results when transferring data from PC and Mac to the various devices.

As a personal preference, I'd like to see an option for plain black braided cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy cables., 15 July 2014
Good quality cables. I've bought a few super cheap ones from various sellers before, some of which haven't worked at all and some of which have fallen to bits shortly afterwards. These aren't much more expensive but seem much better, all 5 cables work for starters, no problems with either charging or data transfer between devices. The braided 'shoelace' type covering on the cables is a nice touch, they seem much more robust for it and don't seem as though the cover is likely to split or pull away from the plugs to reveal the wiring underneath which has been a problem for me with numerous cables before. They don't tangle up so easily as the usual plastic sheath coverings either. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Colourful Cables, 14 July 2014
Length:: 1:57 Mins

This is a great set of cables at a good price. The braided cable is really nice in terms of looks as well as quality. The colours are bright and a nice change from the typical white/grey/black rubber. All the cables worked fine with my Android smartphone and the length of the connector gives plenty of clearance if you use a smartphone case/cover. If you're looking for a set of cables for charging your (micro USB) mobile devices or connecting them to the computer, these are an excellent choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, top quality USB cables in 5 disctinctive colours, 27 Jan. 2014
Length:: 1:24 Mins

This set of 5 micro USB to USB cables comes in 5 distinctive colours and the cables are braided for extra durability compared to rubber insulation, making them more resistant to wear and tear. The micro USB connection is now universally used for all mobile phones (except iPhone) and most other peripherals. The different colours allow you to dedicate each cable to a different device so there is no need to hot swap devices.

Furthermore, the braiding adds structural strength and pliability, and you can have a lot of fun forming different shapes, as you will see from this video review. In conclusion, this set of cables is designed to be both functional and fun!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience with these cables, never again., 16 Sept. 2014
The cable feels solid and the quality seems good. However, over the span of a week or so of usage. The cable doesn't work as well. None of the cables do. Some were drip feeding energy and I thought it was the battery/outlet or what-have-you. I swapped with my old cables and they worked fine. I rotated through the cables and all of them either charge slowly or not at all. I had to pull half the USB cable out to get one partially working. It was for a portable battery and keeping a half plugged in cable in your pocket is not comfortable.

I was hoping to not have to jiggle the cable to get it working like I do with other cables. Horrid, wouldn't mind a recommendation on a replacement cable though. Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality Micro USB, 24 July 2014
I purchased these for charging and data transfer for my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and for my Kindle Fire HDX. They perform very well in that regard considering I have gone through so many cheaper alternatives, thinking they were all the same regardless of price or manufacturer. However, these are much better than expected. Not only do you get 5 high quality, robust cables at a bargain price, they also come with an 18 months Limited warranty.

I particularly like the colors and design as they stand out from usual black or white, and for that reason, nobody in my household or office could mistake one of these cables for their own.

Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase so far. Much better than the standard USB cables I have used previously, good value, nice design, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five bargain priced braided fabric covered USB to Micro USB Type B cables, 8 Jan. 2014
M. Williams "Matt Williams" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
In 2010, a decade after Douglas Adams wrote his fabulous article about the terrible wastefulness of power adaptors, the European Union introduced the harmonisation of mobile phone chargers, meaning that all data-enabled phones sold in the EU must be chargeable by USB. regrettably they're still working on the other end of the cable, so while you have many manufacturers using industry-standard sockets for power like this Micro USB Type B, you have some others like Apple who stick to unhelpful proprietary connectors. The good thing is that if you find yourself in the middle of nowhere with a flat phone battery all you need is your cable and a USB outlet and you're back in action. And in the case of Micro USB Type B even the cable is incredibly common.

So why these braided Xperitus Micro USB Type B cables? Four reasons:

- You get five cables for a price similar to some other suppliers who give you just one

- The braiding look great - I particularly like the black and yellow one but have given one to each member of the family and there's still one left over to give to my son's girlfriend who uses a Nexus 7

- The braiding helps to stop the cables from tangling

- The Micro USB Type B socket on these cables is about 0.8mm longer than the one supplied with my Google Nexus 5 (I measured it with my vernier caliper!) - the advantage of this is that your phone case is less likely to get in the way and stop you from plugging the cable in properly.

This item was provided to me for free in return for writing this unbiased review.