5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and helpful
This was helpful and a very interesting read. I am able to find my inner narcissist and see what amazing things I do with it. I highly recommend this!
Published 4 months ago by guled

1.0 out of 5 stars very basic
This is basically a basic student essay put into paperback form. I learned nothing new from it, and even from the standpoint of an entertaining read it failed.
Published 14 months ago by Gordon Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and helpful, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Narcissism: Enter the Mind of a Narcissist! (Narcissistic Personality Disorder, NPD, Arrogance, Selfishness) (Narcissism, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, NPD, Arrogance, Selfishness) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars very basic, 24 Feb. 2014