5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!
I was NOT expecting that! The story of Porter and Ella is really sweet and quite unexpected. It is a must read. Without giving too much away the ending left me speechless. I got this book free, but I would definitely pay for it.
Published 14 months ago by anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Great until the end
On the whole I really enjoyed this book but I didn't know when I started reading that it would just end.
Ella finds her boyfriend of four years cheating on her, she panics and runs. Ella and Kyle were due to spend a week rekindling their relationship at a cottage on the beach so this is where she heads. Sobbing and distraught she pulls into the local bar where she...
Published 14 months ago by Deborah

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe at times., 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Never Close Enough (The Never Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
firstly I loved the ending yo this book but found it hard to actually believe that a day after you finish with a partner you think you've found Mr right. overall I actually really enjoyed it even if I did find it hard to believe at times. looking forward to the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 3 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 3 Jan. 2014
Really well written, can't wait to read more about Porter and Ella. Highly recommended, it's a must read this winter

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 2 Jan. 2014
Claire (Derbyshire , uk) - See all my reviews
Arrr I have to say how much I enjoyed reading this book.
Wonderful story between two people who were made for each other!
I truly hope they will find each other again, and can't wait to read the next book .

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Dec. 2013
I know I loved this book because I read it all without stopping and I'm not impressed that I need to wait for the next part :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next one, 30 Dec. 2013
couldn't put it down and when I did always wondering "what next " fell in love with porter and Ella
Nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put the book down, 29 Dec. 2013
This book kept me engaged throughout I didn't want to put it down! Highly recommend this to anyone who loves a tale with a twist..

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 28 Dec. 2013
I loved this book,I found the relationship between the two characters adorable and it left me needing to know what happened next.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Dec. 2013
Had me gripped from the start, loved porter, every girls dream. Bit disappointed with the ending but hopefully the next ones out soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec. 2013
brilliant book, need the next one to come out now!!
pulled at the heart strings, very relatable story line! fantastic book.