5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
This was purchased online ad a present for my sister, I liked it that much I kept it for myself
Published 6 months ago by Patricia P.

3.0 out of 5 stars look like hagrid
I like it, my husband says it looks like something hagrid from harry potter would wear. loose weave material that sheds bits all over. warm to wear but very big. sizes not quite right, so think of smaller size to get a better fit.
Published 9 months ago by kate o`neill

3.0 out of 5 stars look like hagrid, 10 Dec 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Feb 2014
I was very disappointed when this item arrived as it doesn't look atall like fur.
It's one size but fit is rather big as I have a tiny waist.
Overall I'm not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: KRISP Ladies Womens Retro Mongolian Sheep Faux Fur Gilet Top Sleeveless Vest Open Cardigan Bodywarmer Waistcoat Jacket Coat Winter Warm (3734) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOK..., 19 Mar 2014
This body warmer/waist coat looks good worn with skinnys or leggings, I worn mine over a leather biker jacket as it has a loose fit look, with skiinny jeans and it looked fantastic. It was great value for money (I brought it for the sale price) and I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars retro faux fur gilet top, 18 Mar 2014
i recently purchased this item..i love it as it states one size i was expecting it to be very small fitting..i was very suprised its actually very big fitting ..delivery on this was very fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant if you smaller frame, 2 Sep 2014
Not for you if you are larger lady but brilliant if you a skinny minny