on 12 April 2015
Shortly after setting up the speakers, which was an unnecessary struggle with all the cables, I put my music on and the quality wasn't very good only later to find out that the left speaker was not working I unplugged all cables and re plugged them back in but there was still no response from the left speaker. I tried using my phone and played music from that into the speakers but this caused the active right speaker to sound like it was underwater. The water feature worked fine on both.
on 29 July 2014
Brilliant purchase, I bought these for myself and they have been brilliant so far, can't go wrong for the price great sound love the speakers. Brilliant purchase. I think there were instructions on the back of the box but I can't really remember. Use this often great buy!
on 5 August 2014
Lovely gift for my daughter! Very pleased with prompt service from Icestation.
on 23 June 2014
Bought these for my daughter who is twelve and loves her music, she loves them!! they arrived quickly, and they look great, very happy with them and a great price too!!
on 5 November 2014
The speakers are great! Perfect size and sound.
on 4 February 2015
Didn't work waiting to sm one to gt back to me to return them but no body gt back to me yet
on 28 August 2014
bought for grand daughter and they are being in continuous use (247) very pleased with product .
on 10 September 2014
This is a very late review and I appologise however I bought this for my partner and he absolutely loved it, definitely better than expected and also better than those I've seen in shops around, just great!
on 28 August 2014
Great product with fast delivery a very easy transaction and would buy again👌
on 13 February 2015
i got the speakers yesterday,and was surprised that they had so litle water inside.i thought they leaked in the box(wich was a bit damaged).
to my surprise,they work!i buyed them to put them on my night stand and they have a good small size,the drop design is also nice and not bulky.
the sound is good,for the price and size.
now to the dancing water,it starts working when u have them quite loud,they dont move if it is low volume.
i think is good and bad at same time,if they would move when the volume is low we will also probably hear the water splashing too.

delivery to germany was a bit slow.i placed the order on 31 january and received them on 13.in the past,when ordering from amazon.uk ,delivery was faster.
so i will take a star for slow delivery and the bumped package.