1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary but that's why you should read it!, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cyberbullying: The Ultimate Guide for How to Protect You and Your Children From A Cyber Bully (Online Bullying, Online Reputation, Bullying Cure, eBully, Cyber Stalking, Bullying Free, Abuse) (Kindle Edition)
Ever since I watched youtube videos about young people committing suicide because of cyber-bullying, this topic has concerned me a good deal. No one should be pushed so far by what somewhat has posted on the internet that the best option they think they are faced with is to kill themselves - it is not okay and it needs to stop. I understand that not all cases are so serious but I think that this form of bullying should be taken extremely seriously and this book is wonderful and crucial for helping to do so. I think it is perfect for victims, bullies, students, teachers and parents alike.

The writer clearly has a good knowledge on the subject with simply detailed definitions every step of the way about what cyber-bullying is and its effects on victims, as well as ways to find help.

Above and beyond the others, my favourite chapter was definitely one on how to deal with a child who is a cyber-bully. Frequently the literature handed out and made available is heavily focused on the victim, (don't get me wrong I'm not saying the information should be any less) but rarely do we ever see guidance on what to do with the bullies themselves. What most don't realise is that there are reasons why people cyber-bully; the quote "hurt people hurt people" comes to mind. For this reason, I am glad that the author took the time to explore this area in such a fantastic way. Thank you.

This book is truly a treasure that I think should be shared around as many people as possible, both to raise awareness of the issue of cyber-bullying but also to provide a sounding board and a help to those who are struggling in the midst of it all.