5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
This book has really given me the motivation i need. I have started training for the 'race for life' and plan to do a marathon in the next few years. Excellent read, really funny while giving good information at the same time
Published 15 months ago by laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Hints and tips but nothing else...
I bought this book based on other reviews but sadly I was very disappointed. The book is basically full of hints and tips but there are no training plans or any other structured plan on how to go about running a 10k. It might be useful to motivate some people but I personally didn't find it useful at all.
Published 9 months ago by Katliz

3.0 out of 5 stars Hints and tips but nothing else..., 27 July 2014
This review is from: From Slouch to 10K: 10 simple ways to train for your first 10k (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm convinced!, 19 Nov. 2013
So I read the book and I signed up for the10k. Yes, I'm training for a 10k. This book is a really easy read and has definitely motivated me to go for it. Worth the money for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 July 2014
I am a chubbley who has never run before and am now inspired to do so! An unbelievable feat! A well written, no nonsense kind of read that doesn't patronize. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no nonsense motivator, 18 May 2014
Says it exactly as it is. Plain, easy to understand. Great for beginners or those that have been there and fallen off the motivation wagon again (like me)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Book for Beginners and improvers, 3 April 2014
I have bought so many books to help me improve my jogging and try to get me motivated to tackle a 10k run, but this one was the first book that actually connected with people who are total beginners/improvers and need some inspiration from someone who has been there before and who wasn't a 'born athlete' but normal like most of us. Would definitely recommend it for beginners/improvers or someone that just needs that kickstart.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10k in 10 weeks. bring it on, 29 Mar. 2014
I have booked my 1st 10k after reading this. Give it a go ladies and gents. So motivational a great read. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars motivational, 26 Feb. 2014
Wow a book that is actually written for the true first time runner, and by someone who acknowledges how hard it is for us larger women to get bitten by the running bug. Great advice, great tips. Looking forward to working out my plan and getting started on my goal of running a 10k. Thank you Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!, 29 Dec. 2013
Julie writes with simplicity, honesty and personal experience. Shes not fat girl gone thin but still a fat girl aiming for a healthier lifestyle who runs an d wants to inspire all budding running enthusiasts to do the same! Running takes effort - full stop! This book eases you into it and sets you up for success! I would highly recommend this book to anyone who never thought he/she could do it but believes enough in themselves to just give it a try! Happy Running!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 Nov. 2013
Very easy to follow and insightful. Julie has great ideas. This is an awesome book for beginners to learn how to run.