on 10 May 2015
Quite a thin book, but that could be that La Palam has very few 'tourist' attractions. After being to La Palma though this is infact the best feature of the island.

The book really lacks detail and I wouldn't bother, you'll pick up more info at local tourist information points.
on 29 August 2015
I can live with the fact this book is small because lets face it La Palma is slightly off piste as a tourist destination BUT overall this was a poor buy. The only tourist information in it is freely available by looking at the internet, the restaurant section contains only 5 entries (3 of which are in Santa Cruz) and the Hotels (5 again) are all budget, which is NOT explained on the front cover. The places to shop section again has only 5 shops mentioned, one of which is the local Spar !. If when I come to visit La Palma I find literally nothing there (including my hotel and resort in Puerto Naos) then I shall retract this review. Otherwise, steer clear of this book, sorry...
on 27 December 2013
I was hoping for more information on accommodation. It was OK for tourist sites but not enough information for planning purposes on travelling. Links did not work from kindle.
on 16 February 2014
Little content, and hard to search. Maybe Kindle is not a good way to read this, I found little of interest in it.
on 21 January 2016
A very poor publication, appallingly written & almost devoid of anything other than the most basic information & even that not comprehensive. Much too expensive for what it is.
on 29 January 2015
This is a very basic guide and I did not find anything out that I could not have found on any travel operators website
on 20 February 2015
It is a very superficial booklet but it has added to my understanding of the island and so could be useful.
on 1 February 2015
Disappointed! 38 page book! Only coloured photo on outside front cover! Would not recommend.
on 14 April 2015
Disappoint with this guide - a pamphlet really.