5.0 out of 5 stars Best dog book, 21 May 2014
This review is from: My Dog Is A SuperHero! (Ally McSally Children's Book Series Ages 5-8 2) (Kindle Edition)
Cute fluffy so it is the best book I read hope there are more plz have more plz plz plZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, 17 Feb 2014
I liked when we saw that sugar had magic powers. I liked it we really enjoyed reading it. It was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 12 Jan 2014
What can I say! child's book, right age range and was free, fantastic. Will consider books from this author again

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog is a. Super hero, 29 Dec 2013
This book was excellent and my daughter really loved it she goes round the house saying her toys really talk to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A BOOK ITS BRILL!!!!!!!!!, 15 Dec 2013
What a brilliant piece ie highly recommend it although its long i still think itss think my little ones enjoyed this sooooooo much they said 'can we read it again so download itt now on kindle or get ittt on Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING !!!!!!, 15 Dec 2013
I think that this book is very good and it was a reasonably long story . I would definitely recommend it to you and children under 11 . And i hope every child will read and enjoy this amazing book !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Childrens Book, 24 Nov 2013
My kids loved, My Dog Is A SuperHero! (and so did I).

We particularly enjoyed the lovely illustrations and are looking forward to the free MP3 and coloring pages.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Donna Davis is a superhero!, 20 Nov 2013
Wow, this was a theme right out of 'Toy Story'... I won't give the game away, get the book to find out why.

Where do I start? I loved the story, ... the characters and the animation was just stunning! We all secretly love a hero, but when it turns out to be your dog, then that's a 'super win'. The book held my attention throughout and also skirted with real feelings/issues that kids may have in new towns and cities.

I also work in the kids niche and I must say, this ebook would be a welcome addition in my armoury!

Thank you Donna!