5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect !
This case fits like a glove and to be fair feels great and premium in the hand .All the cut outs are perfectly inline and provides about 2mm protection around the front edge of the screen incase you drop it face down.
Published 17 months ago by MaxsoundCarAudio Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality not as good as before
This is the 2nd one I've ordered in the space of 8 months (I ran over my first phone with the car), and I have to say that the quality of the case and screen protector has gone downhill compared to the first one I bought. Perhaps you get what you pay for! With regards to the 2nd one, the screen protector initially felt rough and annoying and after 2 weeks of use has...
Published 9 months ago by pritinp

‹ Previous | 124 25 2695 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case and Screen Protector, 12 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my wife.
The case is fine with a good grip.
The screen protector is great.
Extremely easy to put on and crystal clear.
Shame they don't sell them separately.
I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case for Moto G, 12 Mar. 2014
Jobee (Suffolk, GB) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this case which looks and feels good. Excellent fit. Would be nice to have extra screen protector.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap for a reason., 12 Mar. 2014
Cheap product, but phone kept turning off when used? Not using now. Would not recommend to anyone. Bought another cover instead at extra cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro gell case cover, 12 Mar. 2014
Wratty (Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good value for money, but it wasn't what I wanted. I ws a bit misled by the picture and hadn't realised that it was just a shell to cover the back of the phone. If that's what you want, then it's excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product great value, 12 Mar. 2014
I had a similar cover for my old phone and loved it so was easy choice to get this :) does the job and is a good price too. I dont use the stylus as my finger is good enough but I might try it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job Well, 10 Mar. 2014
Fits the phone well, protects it from the odd bash and cushions it from a drop on the edge as well as improving grip. It looks stylish without being garish, arrived on time and is just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little cover, 9 Mar. 2014
excellent value sturdy case and great stylus's fits perfect and has grip edges
all connections holes in perfect position.
overall would recommend to buy

3.0 out of 5 stars produt OK, 7 Mar. 2014
But I don't know how ????? they send me 2 and pay for 2 but I just need one ................if I want 2 will be in different colour not exactly the same one . product was OK and good

2.0 out of 5 stars White one soon goes patchy brown!, 7 Mar. 2014
Fits well, no problem for small hands to operate covered buttons, but various kinds of white plastic discolour sooner or later. Still, the missus wanted white (then) so that's what I ordered. She discarded it 2 months later. It's light brown where she holds it. No better after taking off phone and washing with detergent. Now she loves a multi-coloured different design!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the photos!, 6 Mar. 2014
Ordered this thinking it would be "ok" given the price, and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The design is a little different than shown in the pics; on the back the S curve goes through the camera cutout, the studded grip down the right side of the phone is wider, and there's a studded grip on the left too; and the shiny black part is much glossier. It actually looks better than the photos! Fitting took a little while as it's a very tight fit, but this is a good thing; if it was loose it wouldn't be much use. The phone doesn't slide on my desk, or across the table when I empty my pockets, and again this is exactly what I wanted - the phone is quite smooth and would skitter about all over the place before I fitted the case.

I haven't bothered with the screen protector. The two stylus are ok, my wife finds the little one useful to keep with her HTC phone which has a smaller screen and so can be fiddly to type on, but the larger one I've not bothered with. I would have been happy with just the case on it's own at the low price.

‹ Previous | 124 25 2695 | Next ›