4.0 out of 5 stars Needs and adjustment
Published 10 months ago by Simon Wyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars Useless screen protector
The casing is fine but the screen protector is useless. I had to throw it away as the sticky labels that you have to peel off to fit the screen protector left adhesive residue on the protector itself - very poor. I suppose you get what you pay for. I shall have to look elsewhere for a useable screen protector. Any suggestions welcomed.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Mark D. Judd

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs and adjustment, 15 Feb 2014
Simon Wyatt - See all my reviews
Overall a very nice cover. It's a very good fit and now no longer feels like i'm going to drop the phone, BUT the on/off and volume control buttons are really difficult to find and use as they're now covered in silicone. However, you can easily cut the silicone out around the buttons (these areas are marked out on the cover), and once done you can feel where the buttons are again!
Also comes with a stylus (why???) and a screen protector. So if you're willing to get a craft knife out for twenty seconds it becomes almost perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case and accesories, but screen protector is poor quality., 14 Feb 2014
The case itself is great - it provides nice protection of my Moto-G and has cut-outs in all the right places. It doesn't really add much extra bulk either, which is nice. It also makes the phone much easier to hold - the bare Moto-G case is quite slick and I always worried about it slipping out of my hand. It's a pretty funky colour too!

The two stylus pens are a nice addition - they work well, but I must admit that I do't really use them. the smaller one has a plastic plug that allows you to tether it to the phone by putting that plastic plug inot the headphone socket: I was worried that the small plastic plug might break off though in my pocket and get stuck in the headphone socket, so I decided against this...

The only poor quality part is the screen protector - I am sure you could find better quality ones elsewhere. It seems to me to be ever so slightly opaque, which makes the screen seem a bit less lustrous. Never-the-less, it does protect your screen from scratches so I advise you to stick it on until you get a better one. By the way - make sure that you screen is ABSOLUTELY clean before you stick the screen protector on as even the smallest bit of dust causes an air bubble that you wont be able to get rid of and I assure you it will annoy the cr*p out of you!

Poor quality screen protector aside, I am still giving this 5 stars as for the price you really can't complain! I would have happily paid that price for the gel case cover alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect !, 26 Nov 2013
This case fits like a glove and to be fair feels great and premium in the hand .All the cut outs are perfectly inline and provides about 2mm protection around the front edge of the screen incase you drop it face down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useless screen protector, 21 Dec 2013
Mr. Mark D. Judd "Juddski" (Europe) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit for new motorola moto g, 23 Nov 2013
Think amazon got it wrong with last reviewer fits my moto g great only thing is where does the small stylus go?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 15 Dec 2013
I makes my phone the Motorola moto G stand out the case fits perfectly and the pen is the best I've ever used the screen protector is very clear fits great would buy from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover, 20 Dec 2013
Perfect Fit - just gives the slippery phone a tactile feel and stops it sliding off surfaces and onto the floor, without stopping any access to sockets, switches, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic case, 3 Dec 2013
tje "tom" (north wales,gbr) - See all my reviews
This is a great case for the moto g fits it very tightly the edges stick out slightly to protect the corners of the screen it looks great and also comes with a screen protector and two styluses which do work on the screen very pleased with this case excellent value for money now I feel a bit safer that my moto g has some protection should I ever drop it nice case for a nice phone 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality not as good as before, 28 July 2014
This is the 2nd one I've ordered in the space of 8 months (I ran over my first phone with the car), and I have to say that the quality of the case and screen protector has gone downhill compared to the first one I bought. Perhaps you get what you pay for! With regards to the 2nd one, the screen protector initially felt rough and annoying and after 2 weeks of use has already scratched much more easily than the first one. The case is now made out of slightly thinner plastic and the grippy bits on the side are shorter. Also, the cut-out for the camera and flash on the back was better on the old one as it consisted of a seperate hole for each one, instead the new one which has been replaced with a single cut-out. My replacement MOTO G now uses the case from my first phone and the new screen protector. On the plus side, the screen protector goes on relatively easily with only a couple of bubbles where it doesn't stick down at the end of the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Economical way of protecting your phone if a little firm, 11 Oct 2014
Whitehatter "Roy Ellor" (Salford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is actually the fourth of these that I have bought. This style, with the swirl styling on the back anyway, which I presume may come from the same manufacturer. I have bought them for two Motorolas (a G and an X model), a Nokia and a Sony Xperia phone. All fit extremely well and do the job of protecting those vulnerable corners and buttons from scratching as well as the back of the phones from scuffs.

Where they might not suit everyone is in the plastic itself. It's a hard PVC type material, rather than a soft touch type. I wanted the more robust plastic so it's down to you as the buyer if it suits you. My desire was for protection over anything else so it suits my taste. The edging is precisely done so it fits neatly around the screen without being loose or overlapping.

It's a robust way of protecting your phone for very little money and adding some colour. The plastic may not suit everyone.