on 28 April 2014
I use the bag for my Macbook Pro and other gadgets and cables. Perfect size for my 13" MBP. Only problem I had with it was it took over a month to get delivered, the sells pages says 'most' products get shipped from their UK based warehouse but it turns out the bag was shipped from Asia via Singapore Post. I'd been onto the seller a few times to see what the hold up was and they were as helpful as they could be but when it's with Singapore Post there isn't much they can do. Once I got it though I was happy with it and it's exactly as expected from the description.
on 10 March 2015
It's a relatively inconspicuous bag which does the job for carting my MacBook and notepad back and forth to the office and meetings, whilst easily outclassing the nylon backpack it has replaced. The quality is fine, especially for the price - the zipper on the main compartment can sometimes take some concentration to do up, but this isn't a deal breaker. The leather bits are real leather (and they smell like it too, which is nice) and the canvas material seems to be of decent quality. There were a couple of loose threads when the bag was fresh out of the packaging, but they were snipped off promptly and nothing seems to have come undone as a result. There are enough pockets to carry the various bits and bobs that are necessary (portable phone charger, thunderbolt to ethernet adapter, business cards etc) with space still for lunch at a push. The only thing I would be dubious of are claims that the bag can take a 15" laptop - my 13" MacBook Pro Retina in a sleeve is a fairly snug fit length-wise, so I'm not sure I'd recommend this to anyone with something bigger.

All in all it's a great bag for what I need it for, especially when the price is taken into consideration.
on 6 January 2016
I've been using this almost every day for just a few days short of a year and it's been great. At first glance, I didn't think it would protect very well against the rain, but it's been through a lot of it and never let in a drop as far as I can tell. I've got a pretty clunky 15.6" laptop which it holds nicely when I need it and it holds folders for A4 paper nicely. I think a 17.3" laptop would be pushing it though.

Overall, I love the look of it and it's comfortable and sturdy, so there's no way I can fault it; it gets 5 stars.
on 5 January 2016
So far, so good... I have purchased a bag EXACTLY like this before, however it was from another company, and the bag was brilliant. However, the main zip broke on me I think a few months in and it became increasingly difficult to zip up without having to fiddle about. Eventually it just broke completely.

That brings me on to this bag! I had a look around Amazon and had my eye on a few bags, this included, and ordered one that I thought was perfect, turns out it was far too small and looked silly on me. So I returned it and decided to buy this one instead. So far I am very happy with the purchase because the bag is a little bigger than my older version of this bag which is nice, it looks the same, which is nice for me, the strap expands to a very long strap, which again is very nice! Finally, this main zip... It seems like a solid zip mechanism, so I HOPE it will last out much, much longer than my previous bag did.

I am impressed with the build quality of the bag so far, there are plenty of pockets to store things in, although I just use the main compartment rather than having to root around lol. There is plenty of space to store quite a few items inside the bag such as chargers, notepads, tablets (such as an iPad, I have an iPad Air 2), a wallet... And that's all I carry lol.
on 30 September 2015
You simply can't fault the quality. They always underestimate what size laptop you can fit in these things too. I have a fujitsu lifebook wide-screen, possibly one of the largest laptops you will encounter and it fits with plenty room to spare. No loose threads that will often degrade canvas. Leather straps have a rustic look but I've been rubbing them to see if they fall apart and don't see any issues. The poppy buttons on the front hold really tight so you would be able to feel if something was falling out. Ive owned a similar bag I bought on amazon for around £14 which I'm sure you've seen and I can say this is probably worth the price and a bit bigger but still looks fashionable. (not a pretend review verify at mark.blake36@gmail.com)
on 11 June 2015
The one that has just arrived doesn't look remotely like the one in the picture - different design altogether and will be returning it immediately. Pity, as I really liked the look of the one advertised on Amazon. Maybe they have changed the design since the picture was taken, or maybe I have been sent the wrong bag entirely - either way, it's nothing like shown and mine looks more like a briefcase than a canvas satchel.
on 6 March 2016
I'll start by saying that this was a treat to myself, I've had a shoulder bag since I was in my teens and the best ever was a canvas game bag, you could get everything and more into that and with room spare.
Having spent ages scanning through the ads on Amazon and having read as many reviews as I reasonably could ... I ordered it.
True, it came well packed and in record time, at first glance when opened I was pleased, it seemed to be what I needed.
There are lots of things that niggle me, it's overpriced for what it is ...go to your local open market and pay a lot less. The inner lining doesn't fill the whole bag and after two weeks is already torn, the inner zip is already struggling to work...a bad design.
The biggest pisser is that the straps you see in the picture don't actually work, they have magnets in them ....they rarely keep the flap down and the bag covered....these straps are for show only.
The carrying strap that goes over the shoulder can be adjusted either side but the bit that goes OVER the shoulder is fixed, you're stuck with it.
I wish I'd never bought it and it's too late to get my money back !
on 5 January 2016
This bag looks stunning and is very well made.I brought it for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. It's quite heavy but it's a good weight so you know you have the bag on. If my husband didn't like it I would have stolen it for myself.
on 2 January 2016
An excellent bag, extremely well put together with loads of space and storage and enough compartments to make it extremely useful. A great bag!!!
on 12 November 2015
This bag is really good quality, and my laptop fits in it with room to spare (13" Macbook Air). It's advertised as a man's bag, but I'm a woman, and it's great for my needs. It was quickly despatched as I ordered next day delivery, but unlike too many sellers, it didn't cost the earth to choose that option! Well packaged too.
Generally an all round pleasant experience. When I need another bag, this is where I'm heading.
Would highly recommend if you're looking for a sturdy, good looking bag.