5.0 out of 5 stars Iggle Piggle!
Published 6 months ago by dmcnabb

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
This Iggle Piggle does not have Derek Jacobi's voice so the magical Night Garden effect just isn't there. Will return.
Published 26 days ago by dr colleen m wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Iggle Piggle!, 17 Jun 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: In the Night Garden Talking IgglePiggle Soft Toy, 30cm (Toy)
I was a bit confused reading the description and reviews as it appeared a tellitubby may turn up, but I purchased in June 2014 and it came as Iggle Piggle and as shown in the photo. Iggle Piggle is good quality, well made and well presented. Press his hand and he plays music and plays character noises. Purchased for my 1 year old nephew. Good value, good quality and great for a young fan of in the night garden!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Po!, 24 Aug 2001
tobe (Slough, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is still loved even though my daughter is nearly three! Except now Po has to endure being put to bed, cuddled, and "falling over and hurting his knee". This Po is the perfect size for carrying around, he can even be squeezed into her pocket when we go walking, to my daughter's delight. There's the whole series of these, and she likes them all (but none so much as "Baby Po"!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Our best friend Po Po, 27 Dec 2006
This was the best toy I ever bought for my daughter. I bought it for her first birthday, and three years later, she and Po Po are still inseperable at bedtime. She really loves Po Po.

Po Po has stood up really well to the test of time, except his (I am told categorically that Po Po is a he) silky label has been loved away, so I am now buying a Laa Laa as a sort of replacement.

One unexpected bonus about Po Po is that because they have a little bell inside, you can hear your child moving about during the night, but not loudly enough to disturb you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Any Iggle Piggle fan will love it, 6 April 2014
This is a decent sized Iggle Piggle soft toy that sings and makes Iggle Piggle noises. Whilst this is a limited vocabulary and may get a bit annoying for grown ups my little boy loves it and at the end of the day that is what matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the price and the toy, 3 July 2014
Big enough for my 2yr old to cuddle. Plays the Song and all the phases you'd expect. Happy with the price and the toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night garden delight, 6 July 2014
My grand daughter lives this

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
J. Gilbert (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
Really cute my grandson loves this good price too

4.0 out of 5 stars ... blanket didn't have velcro on it but that was easily remedied with some basic sewing, 19 July 2014
The blanket didn't have velcro on it but that was easily remedied with some basic sewing. Very cuddly and nice sound, the nose is wrong compared to the original but I understand the problem with creating a safe attachment for a protruding nose for small kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds just like the TV programme, 26 Oct 2014
Great sound effects.. my boy loves his iggle piggle . .
Sound box makes his belly hard..so not a squeezable snuggle toy.. but he's been dragged about by the blanket, he's still working and he's still a favourite....

5.0 out of 5 stars As always well loved!, 28 Aug 2014
Received quickly for my baby's 1st birthday and was immediately loved by my friends child and my son! Had to buy another! Well loved by both children. Lovely quality item. X