Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 October 2014
These are very basic half-flap A4 wallets. Since I am using them for my home filing system where they are tucked away within suspension files holding various little bits of paper, they are serving the purpose. But I wouldn't use them for exposed filing as I feel the wallets are too flimsy to sit exposed on shelves. For filing away into suspension files, these are ideal and if I run out of these, I would buy again. Cheap and cheerful and they do the job.
on 18 March 2014
What a bargain! Yes the card is thin, but they are fine for my purpose of storing papers in a cabinet. If you need something more sturdy you may wish to pay more, but at 25p a wallet I'm not complaining. Fast delivery too.
on 28 April 2014
10 assorted colours document folders, bigger than a4 so you don't have squished pages and struggle to get paper in, and good quality for a really good price. there is no down side and if choosing between the various document folders available here, this should be the one you go for.
on 17 March 2014
I could not get A4 size folders at any of the usual shops so looked on Amazon. These arrived quickly and are good quality for the price. I ordered a second supply to meek sure I did not run out.
on 7 December 2014
Why is it so hard to find A4 size document wallets? These are perfect - do the job - don't think they'll last long if its used every day, but for keeping paperwork tidy they're excellent. They arrived quickly too and they were not packed in 10s, just loose, so someone had to count them out! That might be worth checking if you purchase a large quantity.
on 17 April 2015
good and solid,they do take a4 sheets but could have done to be a bit larger allround
on 21 October 2014
Decent quality document wallets - very pleased with my purchase, and good price too.
on 17 January 2016
Design and form as required but a little filmmaker than expected. Would still buy from this source. Service very good
on 26 March 2015
Not a common size these days, but just what I wanted. Fair items, fair price.
on 9 July 2014
Brilliant set of document wallets. Considering they are from recycled products, they are very "presentable" and felt tip pens write perfectly on them. I couldn't find this type of document wallet in stationery shops in my area so these have been the answer to my prayers. I can thoroughly recommend them.

See one answered question