5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers.
Published 15 months ago by Billy's Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for music but...
At first I thought these were the cooooolest things, I set them up with my computer all excited. Showed them off to my family etc while blasting out some tunes. It was great to gaze at and just generally adds a nice atmosphere.

With music they were really cool.

I didn't however even think about how they would react to general use; ie watching a nice...
Published 2 months ago by Esuohdla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers., 24 Mar. 2014
The first pair that were delivered were faulty which was a huge disappointment on Christmas Day when my grandson opened them. However, I cannot fault the supplier in any way and would like to thank him so much for the quality of customer service provided. Once informed of the problem he despatched a second set immediately, free of charge and because I explained that I don't get out much due to a disability he told me not tot bother to return the faulty set in order to save me any bother. How can you beat that??

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product and great light show, 27 Feb. 2014
We have purchased 3 sets over the months - 2 x 1st generation and 1 x 2nd generation. The differences are in the number of jets and the controls that are available. The thing they all have in common however is that there is good sound output. The jets of water are also very responsive to the beat and is quite hypnotic to watch. I particularly like the 2nd generation due to the extra volume control - the jets still work even at lower volume which is great when you don't want to disturb others.

Some people have asked if they are compatible with iPhones etc. The answer is yes they are - although you will need a mobile phone charger to power them. If you are hooking them up to laptop like me, they draw their power via the USB socket from the computer.

Would not hesitate to recommend as a gift for teenagers, students or anybody who is in to gadgetry. I am sure they would not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars rapid delivery, well packaged all round quality service, 3 Mar. 2014
was thoroughly impressed with the delivery speeds and the quality of the item. Not very loud but overall good quality speakers with the added novelty of the water jets keeping time with the music. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky dancing speakers!, 2 Mar. 2014
These speakers are fantastic, they are so easy to use and the kids love them they work best in a dark room and the lights dance over the walks and ceiling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 21 Feb. 2014
We bought these for our 11 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves them and so does my husband, who now also wants some! Good sound quality as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this, 8 Jan. 2015
Speakers really good. Good quality and easy to plug in. You plug I into your phone headphones slot and into a USB slot for example I use my laptop or my Xbox you have to turn it up to a volume to make the water bounce Becuase It bounces to the beat

5.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS NOT ANY OTHERS! :D, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: iBoutique ColourJets 2nd Generation USB Dancing Fountain Speakers for PC/Mac/MP3 Players/Mobile Phones/Tablets - Jet Black (Accessory)
My friend recommended these for me. was not sure so i was asking question like "does it make a noise when the water hits the glass?" reply "just a bit" or "are they actually good?" etc.
Other review are saying it make a buzzing noise.. no i does not unless they are broken because you played blasting load music through it!
I LOVE THESE SPEAKERS, there cool and goes sooo well with my gaming office. I use them for gaming on my monitor and playing music when getting ready for a night out!
Everyone who comes over looks straight at the speakers even though i have tons and tons of gadgets in my room and asked where i got them from? AMAZON! :D
Looking for something really drop bass don't get these, but for general music gets these speakers or you can get these for there style and configure these speakers to you computer sound and subwoofer so sound comes out all three.
NOT SURE just get them to try them out and if not what you EXPECTED get a refund.
Hope this review HELPS! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Jan. 2014
I am very pleased with the product. I does everything is states it does, recommended if you are looking for water speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 28 Oct. 2013
BRILLIANT!!!!! I COULD SIT AND WATCH THESE AMAZING LITTLE SPEAKERS ALL DAY!!! EASY TO SET UP VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PURCHASE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan. 2014
Mrs. D. J. Jordan "Dendy Weez" (Worcestershire UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a present for son-in-law at Christmas to use with his iPad. Amazing sound quality for the price and the lights are great fun. He loves it!