5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and speedy delivery
This jacket is excellent quality. Very well made and stylish and is very good value for money. I expected to wait a long time for delivery as it comes from China but it came very quickly. Am very happy and satisfied. Perfect for a fashionable young man which is who I have bought it for.
Published 7 months ago by maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars Jacket is ok to good
The price for the jacket is good (but not when you include delivery) as recommended I upped my size but I'd say I probably shouldn't have. It's a bit big for me. But everybody is different I guess. Will probably look to put a bit of weight on and should be ok. The quality of the jacket itself is ok but I wouldn't have baught it if I was on the high street.
Published 1 month ago by mike murray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and speedy delivery, 10 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality coat, 3 Jan 2014
Honestly didn't know what to expect, but thought I would try and I wasn't disappointed. The coat is fabulous quality and extremely well made. Compared to some of the department store equivalent this product wins hands down.
Would advise a bigger size I went for XL and it was equivalent to UK Large. Will be using this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 Dec 2013
I ordered this product as a gift. It really is a lovely coat. its very stylish and nice quality. I would recommend it. The company was very good and really helpful. I didnt have to wait very long for the delivery but it definatly is worth the money you pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome great looking coat, 30 Dec 2013
M. Hayne - See all my reviews
Great coat looks really expensive have had friends and family members asking about it, overall its allot nicer than i thought it was going to be. Got one size up from what i am and it fits perfectly. Can not recommend this coat highly enough. Was shopping in John Lewis during the sales & a coat similar but not as well made was retailing for over 100 & reduced. Was skeptical at 1st due to the seller being in china but the item arrived within a couple of weeks during the Xmas rush really pleased with the seller & coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Yasong Men's Wool Jacket Overcoat Stand collar Wind Coat (Apparel)
I'm usually a UK medium, so when I saw the odd sizes available I was a bit worried that it would arrive and it would be too big and the massive shipping fee would cripple me when sending it back.
Despite this, I pushed ahead (while making some precautionary measurements just to ensure what my size was) and bought the Asia L, which was roughly my size. They company sent me a rather nice email telling me it might take 10-15 days etcetera etcetera.
I was surprised to find that it arrived on the first day of their estimate, well before when I had expected to receive it.
The coat is of a very good quality and can be worn both with formal clothing and with casual clothing. It's well layered and feels sturdy. One thing I would say is that I ordered it in grey and I'm pretty sure it is the correct one, but it is very dark. So dark, that I would wonder just how dark black is. If you want the different sections of the coat to show themselves off well, I'd suggest the grey.
Given the quality, if this was from Next it would be 40>, so the P&P shouldn't really worry you too much.
Finally, and this probably isn't going to be terribly relevant, but they sent a small teddy bear along with the package (which I presume is meant to be hung on a tree) as a courtesy. It's a small thing, but it was a nice gesture none the less.

I can see myself buying more from Yasong in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Mar 2014
This coat arrived today and its lovely, great quality, and only took a week to come. my son loves it and so do I.
I would say go up one size,as others have said, I'm inclined to agree, my son is UK- L so I went for the UK- XL, and it fits perfectly
. thank you again for a great shopping experience. this company deserves 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat, 24 Mar 2014
This coat is fantastic value. The first time I were it, as I walked home the weather turned terrible, a freezing icy cold sleety rain coming down quite heavy. My hands, face and legs felt like they were going to snap off, but my main torso kept dry and warm. It is also a really dressy coat, I felt like a million dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality coat, 4 Mar 2014
I was impressed with other reviews of this coat and was not disappointed when mine arrived. It is quality material, very nicely finished with good pockets and lining. It is trendy in style and makes a very comfortable casual coat. Do make sure you up your size - I am normally L, ordered XL and it is just (and I mean just) right. I did not survey other retailers of this type of coat but my gut feeling is that this is very much value for money. So, dont be put off by its coming from China, it comes recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars warm good looking jacket, 28 Feb 2014
jacket came in good time 5 to 7days.it is warm, and smart/casual lootking .however the sleeves are slightly short. lovely charcoal nearly black colour. need to order a size bigger than you actually are. warm to wear. overall pleased with the jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stylish coat, 10 Feb 2014
Arrived very quickly, and the fit was perfect (ordered a Large, but usually take medium size).
Coat is great quality, very stylish with a lovely warm lining. Plenty of pockets too. Great value and very happy with purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›