Price:£0.62

on 10 May 2014
This game is absolutely fantastic. The graphics are excellent, the beginning of it is great, coz in your head, you just get the feeling you are going to LOVE this and I had that EXACT feeling, so please buy it, please! I would also recommend this game for 8-12 year olds to play this game!
You need to get it, this is a very good game. It is a Leopard how hunts the animals, you can change the Leopard into a tiger and a red fox . From
Nicole
on 28 May 2014
This is quite a good app. All you can really do is hunt animals and that is really hard. You have to learn skills such as chasing animals into rocks to corner them. I think I would recommend this app to all cat lovers!! :)
on 12 December 2013
This game is the best game I have found for a life of something. Very sad that his mate died it was very cute at then if u stand near the mate. Easy controls cool animals no problems very good app I recommend to buy this app if u like animals it's an awesome app buy it it's worth it!!!!!!!!!! 10/10
on 16 December 2013
The best game ever you can hunt other animals and also read about the leopards life story best game I've ever played!
on 18 January 2014
Great game totally recommend it. Both the animals and environment around is beautifully designed.. quite hard to hunt though I found different techniques like chasing them into rocks. If life of wolf is as good at this I will defiantly buy it. can be a bit difficult though if you stick to this game it will give you a whole new opinion. Great game.
on 23 December 2013
This is way better than any other life game download guys but its sad that his mate died but its good.
on 22 November 2013
This is a great game, I would recommend it to anyone who likes a skilful game, graphics beautiful and sad storyline. GREAT I WOULD TOTALLY BUY FROM THIS DEVELOPER. Great for all ages. Not slow, awesome, just awesome. I would also recommend life of a wolf, don't listen to those negative comments! PLEASE LISTEN!
on 12 March 2014
This game is really good. Its not a puzzle, its actually a game where you hunt as a leopord. The graphics are also good. I just dont get the point of the dream island, if u have the game, please tell me what it is for :(
on 10 July 2014
It's good, the graphics and the story but I finished it within 1 hour because all the levels were so easy. And now when I got onto "life story" it keeps replaying that last mission, the one where you finally get to kill the tiger who killed the leopardess. But it's still worth it!! :)