on 1 June 2014
Didn't think i'd get one of these again,so here I am playing all my old records and dowloading onto my Sony acid studio,great fun using the vocal eraser for instant karioke!
on 5 March 2014
Very pleased with the stylus wasn't sure we could still get them ordered two to be on the safe side.
Packed in a neat little tin.
on 26 February 2014
As my Sony is quite old thought i would have probems getting a stylus but this was as it says. It works perfectly.
on 4 May 2015
Despite the advertising information stating it was compatible with a Sony ps-j20 it is not. My husband fitted the new stylus but the sound is like a slowed down record and crackly. Should have sent it back but never got round to it
on 27 February 2014
Great valve stylus that is exact fit.
Retro never sounded so good.
Vinyl rules - let the 70's / 80's rule
on 7 May 2015
Bought this for my fathers LP deck so he can play his vinyls such as his Rolling Stones, Barry White, Classicals, K-Tels, 1970s artists etc also to play my Hits Albums, NOWs, OMDs, Ultravox's, 7" Singles etc. Sound is good quality!!
on 28 June 2016
Whilst listed as fitting Sony PS-LX44P turntable, it definitely does not.
Arrived promptly, but is the wrong product.
If buying, check carefully as listing of compatible turntables is not reliable.
on 8 February 2016
advertised as suitable for PSJ10 it did not clip on like the old one (the first time I have ever changed it) and I had to use some sticky tape to stop it falling off but it works fine!
on 9 April 2016
Delivery was very quick, nice to listen to LP/singles again ! Fitted on to our Sony record player without a problem. Would use again as they don't normally have a very long life.
on 22 April 2016
This is not compatible with the Sony PSLX300 USB. My mistake on purchase. Can't comment on whether this would suit other turntables. Service was quick however.