4.0 out of 5 stars Good walking shoes
Published 7 months ago by Jill C

My size is 4.5, so I ordered 5 - but it was too small, returned with no problems, reordered size 6 - they are ok, but after 2 hours walk my feet were feeling very bad - this shoes feels wooden (may be need some time of use for softening...or may be thick socks, I don't know).
But looks very nice.
Published 6 months ago by L Bell

4.0 out of 5 stars Good walking shoes, 20 Aug. 2014
The size was as expected because I read previous reviews and ordered a size larger than I usually wear. The fit is good as a consequence. I particularly like these shoes because they have a straight back. I can't wear shoes that have raised backs as they always dig into my heel. I also like the easy laces. I always wear timberland boots in the winter and have always been very pleased with them and expect to get just as good wear from these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Have ordered the size up and am keeping fingers crossed as I love them!, 16 July 2014
Extremely well made and attractive outdoor trainer but unfortunately also extremely small. Have ordered the size up and am keeping fingers crossed as I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Swift delivery, excellent product, 20 July 2014
Marvellous: ordered and delivered next day. Supportive fit, neat little shoe...love it. I have dropped arches and this shoe really helps as it is firmly supportive, yet light. Pity about the laces...man-made fibre, constantly coming undone, requires a double knot. But the shoes are great and going with me for trekking in the Dordogne. Very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars but after 2 hours walk my feet were feeling very bad - this shoes feels wooden (may be need some ..., 13 Sept. 2014
But looks very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Timberland Corliss Low, Women's Trekking and Hiking Shoes (Apparel)
Good fit for me as I have a rather slim foot. Not good for anyone with a wide fitting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
really nice lightweight walking boot have yet to test them in the rain though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug. 2014