5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
I read this book in one day. I just couldn't put it down. The characters are for the most part likable. I found the first book especially funny. The only fault i can find is that it ends without you finding out about the birth of their children. Maybe a sequel could follow.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too much
I found this book way too much it's constant violent sexual abuse and everything else it was just there is no entertainment no going to another time and I really couldn't sympathise with any of the women, I found myself switching off . The heros if that what you call them should never being allowed near the female , let alone being allowed out of their time to get one.
Published 3 months ago by mrs patricia bruce

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 2 Feb 2014
S (Rochester, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viking Warriors Megabook (Kindle Edition)
The first story was the best, the second just held together but I was stuck thrilled at this point. Unfortunately the third was hard work in places. The heroine was weak and while the story was action packed I just wanted her to get some backbone and stop crying! Eventually she did but far too late for me. Hence the lost star.5for tale one, 4 for second and 2 for final instalment

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too much, 2 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE BOOKS, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Viking Warriors Megabook (Kindle Edition)
Sex stories with actual stories. Good, fairly believable characters. Strong sexy men and strong modern women. There are a few worrying moments (such as the rape in book 2), but on the whole these were handled with sensitivity and were integral to the plot. The sex is arousing, and the plots gripping. I definitely recommend these books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Vikings are all good...sometimes, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Viking Warriors Megabook (Kindle Edition)
This trilogy would've received five stars, except for the uncomfortable feeling the second book gave me. Without using spoilers, there is an incident in the second book that made me both angry and upset, but by the end of the book I understood the reason for it.

The attitude of some of the Vikings annoyed me, but then the books were only sticking to the ideas of the time and trying to remain truthful to the era. Some of the things made me wish I had my own Viking, and some just made me want to punch the nearest guy!

All-in-all I enjoyed this and would recommend it to others.

ARRAY(0x11699fcc)