on 21 December 2013
I was looking for an affordable wifi + 3g tablet to give as Christmas present and this one ticked all the boxes.

PRODUCT
For the price this is an amazing product. It is light but the screen resolution is good and the tablet is very responsive, so great performance.
You can use with wifi or 3G and works very well with both. When inserting the SIM card ensure that you push it all the way in until there is a click and the SIM is firmly locked. At first I didn't know this and was always getting an error "SIM card not detected". The seller was super helpful with that and after following the information he sent me the issue was resolved.
Sound quality is good and the quality of both cameras are at the same level that a lot of other tablets out there, nothing amazing, but for the price are great.
The micro is located close to the speaker and because of that I was getting sometimes echo when making Skype calls. To completely avoid that, I use the nice headphones that come with it. But this would be something that in terms of design could have probably been better thought of. Depending on your use of the tablet this may be less or more relevant to you.

DELIVERY
One looking at other tablets at Amazon, I noticed that some of them were around the same price but they were shipped directly from China. The shipment may be free but it would take too long and I wouldn't probably receive it in time for Christmas.
This one is fulfilled by Amazon, so in terms of delivery and returns it is handled by Amazon. And you are Amazon Prime you can get it next day.

OVERALL
Some of the other tablets that I saw on amazon suddenly increased the price closer to Christmas and this remained the most competitive of them based on the specs. It provides absolutely everything with a very low price and it is a very nice tablet to take with you everywhere.
on 27 February 2014
I had a problem with the product ordered and it was solved very quickly with help from a polite team, very happy with the treatment received.
on 20 November 2014