on 14 January 2014
Top quality. Fits perfectly. No marks or scratches. Can also be used for an iPhone 5s.
Highly recommended product. Very useful
on 23 April 2014
First one broke on second use. Supplier sent replacement immediately but to be honest I'm not really using it for fear that the connector will break again but in the phone.
on 2 April 2014
After having problems with the original Apple-supplied cable and a couple of other after-market cables breaking, I tried using this interface converter on the end of a regular Apple (30 pin) cable. I even taped it together to provide additional rigidity, and took great care while inserting and removing from iPad Mini. All was fine for a month or so, and then this too failed.
Why Apple changed the interface and associated cables, I don't know. It's caused so many problems for users.
on 28 March 2014
Only gave 1 star because no option to rate it zero. After using only 3 times, the small end came off and was left inside iphone5 socket!! Should have known better at this price, and can't be bothered to go through the hassle of returning, etc.,not worth my time and energy. Def would NOT want a replacement, and would never buy from these again.
If this is how they make their money selling such cheap, unuseable items, they should be ashamed of it..
Disgusted.
on 10 March 2014
After initially functioning this began to be detected by my Phone as "not supported", it then quickly broke - the small socket came away from the main piece (stuck in my phone). It didn't survive long enough for me to verify if sound would be transferred through it.

From my investigation it appears that Iphone converters are certainly an item where you get what you pay for...
on 12 March 2014
I deliberately didn't buy the cheapest adapter listed on Amazon, so I'm pretty disappointed that this one has broken after only a few uses (probably less than five). The male part of the connector has pulled out of the main body and on closer inspection this is only secured by the soldered connections so this was always going to happen.

Do not buy! Cheap tat! Not recommended.
on 28 May 2014
What a cheap and nasty product ! the little 'connector' that fits into the iPhone 5 easily pulls out of the main body and it is not sturdy enough for children to use. When you connect it to the iPhone and then pull it out, the 'bit' comes out !! Absolute waste of money. I'm sure they came from China as the packaging had lots of Chinese writing on.
on 23 February 2014
Received this item and started to use it straight away but soon found out the quality was very poor . The metal piece that goes into the phone started to bend, I knew the quality wasn't going to be great cos of the price but it even surprised me how quickly this item failed, also my phone said this item wasn't compatible with my phone!!!!!
on 12 February 2014
Although this item works as a charging converter (which is what I wanted it for) if you have an iPad mini with an apple case/cover do not buy- it will not fit (lightning connector too short to bridge case).
I got it to work by hacksawing the front off the case and aralditing up the resulting hole - but do not recommend this!!
on 3 March 2014
The item arrived when stated but didn't work at all. Plugged it into my iPhone 5 and it just said "cable not supported with this device". I would have sent it back but it would have cost more in postage so it went in the bin. If you want something useless that arrives on time then this is the product for you.