5.0 out of 5 stars WOW
Published 9 months ago by J. Peet

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size up of half-sized
It's better to go a size up than a size down. I'm a 7...7.5 in some shoes. Just received the 8 and feel like Cinderella because they feel just right!
Published 10 months ago by Mama Anyi

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 2 Jun. 2014
J. Peet "Diva" (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've only just discovered Rocket Dogs and I feel very cheated!! Why haven't I always known about these fantastic shoes! Amazon are selling them for a knock down price so are superb value for money and they look so good!! I bought two pairs and they are both extremely comfortable - pity I have to take them off at night! They will be perfect for summer holidays on the beach or walking through towns. I can feel the purchase of another pair coming on! And again, the delivery time was incredible. It was free and amazingly fast. Thank you Rocket Dogs and Amazon - customer service should always be like this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size up of half-sized, 29 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright canvas shoes for the summer, 7 Oct. 2014
Nice bright canvas shoes for the summer, however for some reason I didn't feel as comfortable in them as I am in other canvas shoes I have, they seem to of lost the point of a light canvas shoe with all the laces, nice enough but not something I slip on when going out in hot weather and not sturdy enough for sport or long walks, I knew what I was buying, but now sort of wish I hadn't as they were never worn, too enclosed really for wearing all day on warm days and too much effort for a trip to the local shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I spotted these!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Rocket Dog Womens Amaya Low-Top Trainers (Shoes)
Very pleased with these shoes. I really needed some casual trainers as my converse were looking old and tired. They arrived quickly, fit as expected - I'm a size 7 - and on the first outing didn't rub at all (unlike converse which always rub my heels to bits on the first couple of wears!). Good colour and the price was fantastic - £16.50. What more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Quality seems great..looks great...comfortable...rapid delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Rocket Dogs, 11 July 2014
D. Peacock (UK) - See all my reviews
I now have two pairs of Rocket Dogs and I'm very happy with both. They are a good generous fit for my wide feet and the bonus to a good fit is that they are great colours and designs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 9 July 2014
I never wear canvas shoes/ trainers. The colour is so lovely (colourful flowers) but I expect something more because it is a brand. They are normal rough canvas, normal rubber, normal finishing. Seems like the same quality of those you can find in factory shop or cheap shoes.

Good side is they are lovely pattern, sturdy and looks last. Don't give me a blister even though they are so rough.

I'm happy with the price I paid but not for original price for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 July 2014
Lovely colours but a tad on the small size of 8.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Very comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Another perfect pair of 'Rocket Dogs, 2 July 2014
I love my Rocket Dog pumps. They are comfy and look nice with shorts. Easy to wear without socks and dead cool for the summer.