5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Classic
Amazing easy to wear pump. That you can have in all colour to match your outfit. It is durable enough for a year or so even if wearing barefoot.
Published 11 months ago by O'BRIEN KRISZTINA

I have had a pair of these before and apart from the white not being so 'white' anymore - they are still going three years later. They had a real comfy insole and a pretty pattern on the inside too. They are what kept my feet from not becoming sore whilst working in retail 2 days a week permanently on my feet.

These ones that I have purchased though - Do not...
Published 14 months ago by S. O'Dwyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Had these before but this pair are ruined already - Really Disappointed, 4 April 2014
S. O'Dwyer (UK) - See all my reviews

These ones that I have purchased though - Do not have the comfy insole (or the pretty pattern - but I can live with that). Baring in mind that my last pair are still going after 3years, (and working in retail ,plus just wearing them all of the time because they were just soooo comfy I am extremely disappointed with my recent purchase of these new white Rocket Dog Jazzins.

After wearing them for only 3 weeks (2 days a week on feet in retail and a couple of other times outside of work), I am astonished at how badly the edges have frayed and the front of the shoe is beginning to come apart. It makes me think that these are fake as I have lots of Rocket Dog shoes and have never had a problem with any of them. I have a pink pair aswell (purchased last summer (from Amazon) and these are fine (they also have the comfy insole and the pretty pattern inside??

I'm just really annoyed that I've wasted £35 - If anyone from Amazon wants to help me with this or get in touch, that would be much appreciated. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Classic, 20 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Navy Flats, 5 Jun. 2014
If you want a comfy casual flat shoe these are great. Fit is perfect. When dirty can put them in washing machine, great!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but faulty, 17 May 2015
I love the look and shape of these rocketdogs, however the pair I received have poor stitching on the back which exposed the sharp inner of the shoe which cut the back of my foot after wearing for 5 mins.
I am hoping the replacement pair will not have this issue although after a month I am still waiting for this to be resolved.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, lovely quality trainer, 15 July 2014
Lovely trainers. TRUE TO SIZE. However, if you have narrow feet they will probably be too roomy in front and feel too large. I have wide feet so perfect :-) good quality and great price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Really cute and comfy

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 9 July 2014
Really comfy, look good with jeans. Rounded toe much better fit than converse. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Great, 7 July 2014
Very comfy and look smart. I had a previously had the ankle boot version of these in a shiny leather look, they were my favs and wore them out after a long time. They no longer make that style so was please when I saw these, a summer version! I knew they would fit well as they are the same size as my last pair.
Good price def recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Katarzyna (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Very nice but too large for me

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 3 July 2014
after buying several other similar priced pumps i found these and unlike the rest that i had to return these fit great and are very comfortable