5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read
Published 7 months ago by Michael Finlayson

1.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't read it.
I love fantasy/romance novels- but the tone of the first few pages of this book echoed 50 Shades too much for me to carry on. I am not into the stories of women doting on their 'masters/husbads'. Unfortunately disappointed and will not continue reading I think I will simply re-read angelfall.
Published 6 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 9 Dec 2013
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't too sure about it at first, but fortunately I had the good sense to carry on because this is a brilliant read. It's a mixture of hot, steamy passion, dark creatures, magic, werewolves, witches and a woman who finds that she is more than she thought. It's a powerful story that once you've started you won't want to finish, and I was disappointed when it came to an end. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
Wow, what a ride, and I don't just mean the hunky werewolf! There's angels, witches, magic and some real evil demons. Oh and some steamy romance! luvved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars naughty but nice, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
Some powerful writing in BOUND DEMON and quite a few naughty bits. A carefully crafted story that was immensely enjoyable. My favourite sexy bit was the scene with the wolf on the mountainside but I don't want to give too much away. Five *****.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ripping!, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
An absolute corker of a novel featuring a werewolf and witch romance, perfectly topical in the post-Twilight world all capped with fine illustrations and first-rate formatting.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
A stunning and sexy novel which I loved. Really cool writing and Alex is such a great character, she just grows to much in this book! fanstastic and entertaining book

5.0 out of 5 stars witches and werewolves x, 4 Dec 2013
SnowBlack (west midlands , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book to Bound Angel. The story continues with Alex learning her true identity. Testing her love to the brink. Plus a sexy werewolf and Monsters and demons to fight Alex and turned into a strong magical woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
fun book, sexy well written, and a good read. Claire spoors is a talented writer who I look forward to seeing new work from as soon as possible

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
I was really looking forward to this book coming out, after I really enjoyed reading the first book. It didn't disappoint either, this book was fantastic! I loved the new characters and thoroughly enjoyed reading all of it. Great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: BOUND DEMON (Kindle Edition)
Super easy delivery, never without a read. Always nice to try different authors and different styles and subject matter when reading

1.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't read it., 5 Jan 2014